First Grow Ever!

I just put them in the jar with the bud, i burp for a day or 2 then just leave it sealed. You check after a couple weeks and no more hay smell. Just have to let a bud set out for an hour or so before you use it.

It wont affect taste or smell, all ive used are mason jars
Thanks man. So I can leave it in there for as long as it is still working. Then the bud is cured enough to no longer need 1 in the jar correct? Assuming there's still bud left by time it's not working anymore...

Some pics from today. I'm loving the size of the nugs on 1 of the GC ladies. The other one I can't keep from stretching, idk if it's bc I lollipopped the shorter one higher up or if it's bc she's in a different style pot. 1 is in plastic and the other in smart pot. Thoughts? These are the short fat girl with swelling buds
541cd00c6f1e60a1cfe8bad4cdd6ab87.jpg
d69f80412130adf914e4c3fd82e8cd84.jpg
1fbc55f388b7387aefff4b5a12ae61c8.jpg

Maybe you can tell the difference in size fro this pic of full tent. The far right lady just in front of the gray in the far right back corner. The other tall GC is the one to the left of the fan. In the back row, you can see she's been supercropped today and how much taller she is. It's crazy. They are the exact same strain??!!?? WTH
b38656ecf3826284cca88f9fd6f9d61e.jpg

Thanks man. So I can leave it in there for as long as it is still working. Then the bud is cured enough to no longer need 1 in the jar correct? Assuming there's still bud left by time it's not working anymore...
Ya once it gets hard where you can't bend it. It is a liquid gel inside depending how hard it has to work it can last and keep buds fresh up to a year. I learned from penny about those. I stand behind Thier products. Best to use for storing but use mine two packs 62 8 gram sacs for 3ounce of it if went over of want more.

No keep it in there until the pack goes hard you'll know just feel around . Simple to use. Wonder if there is something I can use to put in my tent to maintain humpty better penny?

Back
Top Bottom