HugePeckerhead

Whats up everyone. I'm roughly 8 weeks into my very first grow. I'm now about day 5 into 12/12 LED lighting. Since I only started off with one I knew there was a chance I would end up with a male. So about 3 weeks ago I started 3 others. Help my odds a bit. I've used this site for many tips and information so far and the knowledge here is outstanding. Once I get 1 successful grow in I'll then be looking into cloning and topping as well as many other tricks of the trade. Just wanted to say whats up and thanks to everyone for the help I've gotten from here so far. The picture I've attached is the one I'll be knowing it's fate in a few days as it's just to the naked eye showing signs of sex so were see.

Attachments

• 20190701_150507.jpg
    20190701_150507.jpg
    728.8 KB · Views: 54
Welcome.

Whats up everyone. I'm roughly 8 weeks into my very first grow. I'm now about day 5 into 12/12 LED lighting. Since I only started off with one I knew there was a chance I would end up with a male. So about 3 weeks ago I started 3 others. Help my odds a bit. I've used this site for many tips and information so far and the knowledge here is outstanding. Once I get 1 successful grow in I'll then be looking into cloning and topping as well as many other tricks of the trade. Just wanted to say whats up and thanks to everyone for the help I've gotten from here so far. The picture I've attached is the one I'll be knowing it's fate in a few days as it's just to the naked eye showing signs of sex so were see.

:welcome: to :420:HP:passitleft:...looking good :thumb: might I suggest a plastic or fabric pot next time :idea: it makes it easier to up pot :snowboating:

:welcome: to :420:HP:passitleft:...looking good :thumb: might I suggest a plastic or fabric pot next time :idea: it makes it easier to up pot :snowboating:
Yea I was going to transfer it into a larger pot about a week ago but I didn't want to stress it out as it's growing nicely so far. When I filled this one I put rocks in the very bottom not many but some then just putting soil. The 3 I have going now will be transferring in roughly a week or so. Right now though the one in the picture attached it slowly showing signs of sex. So hopefully in a few days I'll know it's fate. Keeping my fingers crossed.

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom