First Grow: Headlights Auto

Cody if you are watering every two days they are not drying out. Practice the lifting method. That means get used to what the pot feels like when it's very dry compared to when it is holding water. Sticking your finger in the soil really doesn't give you an accurate assessment. As for nutrients you could probably go another few weeks because happy frog has nutrients in it.

Your autos were in veg just a few days after they germinated. They don't look like they need nutrients at this point. They look good except for the leaves drooping which is probably too much water. Also raising the lights a little should help perk them up a little. Here's a link to help get your first journal started.

hey yall, im new to growing. my first grow ever is 24 days from seed and i just feel like she is not growing at the speed she should be. My current setup is a 32"x32" ipower grow tent, mars hydro 400w full spectrum LED grow light, happy frog medium and 5 gallon fabric pot. here she is tell me what you think!
I hate this stage cuz it can look as great as ever, than 1 out of 1000 problems start. I guess after a while you know certain things that any botanist would learn. I am Soul Reaper, and this is my 2nd year, about 20th plant I'm on. It makes a great impact on my life just by doing it. Anyway plant looks like a good color, healthy. Your job to keep it that way now! Lol

I hate this stage cuz it can look as great as ever, than 1 out of 1000 problems start. I guess after a while you know certain things that any botanist would learn. I am Soul Reaper, and this is my 2nd year, about 20th plant I'm on. It makes a great impact on my life just by doing it. Anyway plant looks like a good color, healthy. Your job to keep it that way now! Lol
hey soul! yea it seems like everything is going good so far. i havent had any real probolems. im just alittle concerned on its size because it is an auto and im on day 17 since it has poped above soil and from what i read this strain starts flowering arund 3-4 week.

Your autos were in veg just a few days after they germinated. They don't look like they need nutrients at this point. They look good except for the leaves drooping which is probably too much water. Also raising the lights a little should help perk them up a little. Here's a link to help get your first journal started.
thanks for the info and the link pennywise! here is a pic taken a few minutes ago when the light turned on

Attachments

• IMG_2647.jpg
    IMG_2647.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2645.jpg
    IMG_2645.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2643.jpg
    IMG_2643.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2646.jpg
    IMG_2646.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 44
Here’s a journal on autos I always like going back to . I’ve got 10 auto seeds and hope mine come out like @Dutchman1990 . He’ll answer questions about the autos.

Back
Top Bottom