First Grow: Headlights Auto

Cody, I am growing in 5 gallon buckets and I looked up in my journal and the last time I watered was 9 days ago. They still have some weight to the buckets so it still might be another day or two before I water again. I thought I would point this out to you that when plants are young they don't use much water.

Cody, I am growing in 5 gallon buckets and I looked up in my journal and the last time I watered was 9 days ago. They still have some weight to the buckets so it still might be another day or two before I water again. I thought I would point this out to you that when plants are young they don't use much water.
hey gorge. thanks for letting me know. question for ya. how much water do you give they each time and whats the ph?

If you're in soil try to keep the pH around 6.5. I don't know if you have any calmag but you will probably need some. I would think you can start adding that to your water now at half strength. When you are mixing up any nutrients in the water be sure to get all of the nutrients mixed up thoroughly before you check the ph and adjust it. Then water / feed your plant

You were asking how much do I water my plant. At this early stage for my 5 gallon pot one gallon of water gives me run off. Once they're later in flower and have more roots I generally give 1.33 gallons to get run off.

Here’s a journal on autos I always like going back to . I’ve got 10 auto seeds and hope mine come out like @Dutchman1990 . He’ll answer questions about the autos.
Thanks for the shout-out Hippie!

@codysheer124 you can find some links in my signature! I’ve also just started a new journal with majority of photoperiod plants on a pheno hunt for some mothers!

If you have any questions just give a shout out and I’ll be over!

Thanks for the shout-out Hippie!

@codysheer124 you can find some links in my signature! I’ve also just started a new journal with majority of photoperiod plants on a pheno hunt for some mothers!

If you have any questions just give a shout out and I’ll be over!
thanks man! your all a bunch of awesome people on here! i was looking at some of your links. you have alot of great information. Im excited be on this awesome adventure. i just started my very first grow journal on my first grow. ive started it late but im gunna try and make the best of it.

really i dont get it. if i go to grow journals, i can find the one that i created today. this thread that we are on now is under frequently asked questions!
Sheer is excluded in the FAQ ! I’m going to the journals and check it out !

Back
Top Bottom