First Grow: Headlights Auto

codysheer124

hey yall, im new to growing. my first grow ever is 24 days from seed and i just feel like she is not growing at the speed she should be. My current setup is a 32"x32" ipower grow tent, mars hydro 400w full spectrum LED grow light, happy frog medium and 5 gallon fabric pot. here she is tell me what you think!

Attachments

• IMG_2633.jpg
    IMG_2633.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2632.jpg
    IMG_2632.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2631.jpg
    IMG_2631.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 66
this is a auto fem. i am on day 24 from seed and i feel like she is small. i planted seed right into medium in the 5 gallon because i didnt want to transplant them because they are autos. i have the marshydro 400w LED about 18" away. there is more info above. sorry guys if all information isnt there. i am just learning this whole game

Attachments

• IMG_2633.jpg
    IMG_2633.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2631.jpg
    IMG_2631.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2632.jpg
    IMG_2632.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 60
:welcome: to :420: Cody:passitleft:...I don't do autos but she looks good...don't worry about the growth rate yet...when she gets her roots buried in that soil good she'll take off...and if she droops like that all the time you might be over watering...but like I said she looks good :thumb:

:welcome: to :420: Cody:passitleft:...I don't do autos but she looks good...don't worry about the growth rate yet...when she gets her roots buried in that soil good she'll take off...and if she droops like that all the time you might be over watering...but like I said she looks good :thumb:
thank
hey thanks for the reply man! im just a worried new grower. i know that with autos there isnt any time to waste so thats why im worried. i just didnt want it to be behind in growth when the plant starts flowering. im on day 17 above soil and i have read that this strain will start flowering around 35 days.

mine are 10 days older and aren't too much bigger. It's hard to tell how big your plants are because there's no comparison. Put a Coke can or cigarette lighter next to it when you take the picture

Welcome Cody, I’m a rookie myself. I have autos going for the next few months. As mentioned above and by Penny, these Weeds love a good dry cycle. There is a very informative thread on here by Emilya “ How to properly water a potted plant”. I’ve read it a few times. The ladies are nice and green. Good Vibes!! Cheers!!!

thanks for the message george! i sent some photos with a soda can.
I think they're on track. I have 7 plants going and one of them is three times the size of another.

hey jdeck thanks for the info! what do you have for autos and how far along are they? this one is 3" tall currently. i have been watering it every 2 days. everytime i water i make sure that the soil is dry. but i am going to go take a read on the thread you shared!

I'm guessing they are over watered may want to let them dry out some.
[/QUOT

thanks for the response pennywise! i have been watering them when the soil is dry and that is every 2 days. i did water them today and it is possible that i over waterd them because i gave them slightly more than i normal do because i wasnt sure if i was under watering. also when do i start nutrients?

Back
Top Bottom