First Grow Journal

I made one from a couple of containers and some fish tank tube, thru in the yeast sugar and water. Cap a let flow. You should seal the tent a turn off fans. I ran it at varying times.

I was just gathering the mats for this when the girl offered me the regulator and a controller for $250 canadian. probably worth about $450. her bf got busted for something unrelated to pot and now she's selling his stuff LMAO.

I only had three small plants when i did it. Obv with a regulator and such uour goin big. Im sure someone round here csn give you specifics.

I hope i'm going big lol. Like i mentioned for now i only plan to use the bottoms of the huge tanks i get for the fountain pop here. but if i end up feeling comfortable with it then i'll fully incorporate it into each grow.
I figure if i can get a little extra bud out of something that i already paid for and is pretty much useless to me i should give it a go.

C02 is in the veg tent as I seemed to have missed the boat for the flowering phase as there's only a few weeks left.
Started the drip system to finish up with multi feeds. I want huge buds lol. Just have to test the flow and all that before I set it up in the tent.Temps have been super low at lights off. Yesterday it was 58f when lights came on. Hoping to get some nice colours out of the cold weather.
20190206_153410.jpg
20190206_102409.jpg20190208_205218.jpg

C02 is in the veg tent as I seemed to have missed the boat for the flowering phase as there's only a few weeks left.
Started the drip system to finish up with multi feeds. I want huge buds lol. Just have to test the flow and all that before I set it up in the tent.Temps have been super low at lights off. Yesterday it was 58f when lights came on. Hoping to get some nice colours out of the cold weather.

I flowered a plant outside in the SoCal winter a while back. Whole plant went purple, Sour OG. I guarantee if you keep temps like that at lights out, you'll see a boost in Trichome Production.

Edit: Somebody had told me air movement can help to produce more trichomes but that may be tied in with temperature. Also, try to stay under 80 when in flower, it's better for the trichs.

I flowered a plant outside in the SoCal winter a while back. Whole plant went purple, Sour OG. I guarantee if you keep temps like that at lights out, you'll see a boost in Trichome Production.

Edit: Somebody had told me air movement can help to produce more trichomes but that may be tied in with temperature. Also, try to stay under 80 when in flower, it's better for the trichs.

oh man, that's great news. temps in the flower tent haven't went over 76 the whole time. I'll keep letting it get cold at lights out for sure then.

Thanks for the info Broski !

Try to keep the daytime highs close to 80, as the temp goes up the Trichs start to degrade faster. Thats why, as you roll into flower you'll want to keep a close eye on those resin heads... Mostly Cloudy with 10-20% amber is what I like.

Try to keep the daytime highs close to 80, as the temp goes up the Trichs start to degrade faster. Thats why, as you roll into flower you'll want to keep a close eye on those resin heads... Mostly Cloudy with 10-20% amber is what I like.

My temps are pretty much perfect then. yay lol. humidity is 35-45% almost into week 8. I looked at the crystals through the micro a couple days ago and all i could see was clear so far. from what i know about the strains i "think" i have i'm looking at a 9-10 week flowering period. I'll check them again part way into week 8.

I can't wait to finish this grow and get the next batch all trimmed up and in the flower tent OMG!!!

I've grown Blue Berry and Sour OG, both related to your plants and both were 9 week flowers. I've got a plant that is just 10.5 weeks from seed. She's an Auto, 12 weeks from seed. She's frosting up and showing some ambers. I shot some pics yesterday. Hope it's ok to post one here. It's got a couple clears, mostly cloudy's, and just a few ambers. Another few days at least this is the hardest part of the grow. Getting so close now!

I've grown Blue Berry and Sour OG, both related to your plants and both were 9 week flowers. I've got a plant that is just 10.5 weeks from seed. She's an Auto, 12 weeks from seed. She's frosting up and showing some ambers. I shot some pics yesterday. Hope it's ok to post one here. It's got a couple clears, mostly cloudy's, and just a few ambers. Another few days at least this is the hardest part of the grow. Getting so close now!

Of course it's cool to post here broski!!
That's looking tasty.... Thanks for the input on the flower time. I'll start watching them very closely for sure now.
It's too exciting, oh my beating heart LMAO.

Just into week 8 and looking pretty good. I really hope this swell thing is true lol. a few leaves are yellow I'm not sure if it's from the really cold night temps or the plants eating it for something i'm not giving anymore. either way the buds look nice. Humidity's been 45 max atm it's 35 at lights on.

WOWOWOW!!!! Looking amazing! Looks like you could harvest at any time. You got something for checking the trichs?
Thanks Man!.
I have a little hand held microscope. i checked them out 2 days ago and i couldn't see any cloudy ones yet. I'll check again every day starting tomorrow. I don't mind a little sleepy time weed so i'm not opposed to giving them an extra half week or even a full week.

Back
Top Bottom