First grow looking for feedback

tehbewberry

Hey guys tehbewberry here..running a first time grow with a home made grow box. Running a 2ft 4 bulb t5 2veg 2 bloom to generate better spectrum. Veg. Bagseed started in shitty soil no nutrients, after 1 month found root rot due to bad drainage and shit pots. Switched to vermisoil mixed with extra peralite and smart pots..started flowering after 9 weeks from germ. Started flowering adding general organicsfull line currently at week 3 of flower..any thoughts?

Well a picture would help. you gave your plant no nutes in veg? Did your soil have nutes in it already during veg? Only asking because I can't imagine your plant is very big if it didnt. How many watts and lumens do you have going?

Well a picture would help. you gave your plant no nutes in veg? Did your soil have nutes in it already during veg? Only asking because I can't imagine your plant is very big if it didnt. How many watts and lumens do you have going?
photos posted to gallery..how can I get them to this thread?

IMAG12543.jpg
IMG_20150622_232031.jpg
IMAG14944.jpg
IMAG14626.jpg
IMAG15253.jpg
IMAG15262.jpg
IMAG15245.jpg

As this was my first grow wasn't look I g to invest a lot into bagseed ...germd 8..4 male..4 female. Running a pioneer Jr t5 96 watt 10000 lumens 2 bloom bulb 2 red ..oscillating fan on 24/7......just added a tent and exhaust due to high temp and humidity...now sitting at 77℉ and 43% rh

Thanks man ..another note..notice not many people use t5 through flowering which I understand led and hps/mhwill produce more dense buds but I have to say so far I have nothing to complain about with my t5..I'm sure more light wouldn't hurt but they seem to be loving it..Will update more pictures as flowering progresses!

Thanks man ..another note..notice not many people use t5 through flowering which I understand led and hps/mhwill produce more dense buds but I have to say so far I have nothing to complain about with my t5..I'm sure more light wouldn't hurt but they seem to be loving it..Will update more pictures as flowering progresses!

I agree man!

If you decide to add more lighting, 2 simple 23 watt cfl 2700k bulbs would be perfect. But from what I'm seeing you're doing great. If it's just personal use, no need to go big right? Lol.

I'm starting my first grow as soon as the seeds get here. Got my space all setup and ready to go, just need some seeds to get started! Gonna grow 2 plants for personal use :)

They're looking really good! More light usually equals more buds, but you can always upgrade in the future. The downside of fluorescent lights is that for good bud growth you need the buds quite close (1-3") from the bulbs. They look like they're starting off well though!
thanks..lights are on ratchets to adjust as needed ..usually 3-5 in above canopy and 2 150w cfl to get middle light will keep pics updated..appreciate all the help and support

Thanks man not comparable to your DWC scrog but appreciate the insight and support!

Hah, thanks! Actually it's hempy, I'm too lazy for DWC!

I think yours just have slower growth because they don't have a ton of light. Though I did flower some plants under a 2-bulb, 4 foot fluorescent and got 10g off each tiny plant. Not bad, but I get better results under my LED. HPS may be even better. But this is a first grow, so you're doing great!

Since you've done some HST, the plants are more level and light more bud sites can get more light. If you can keep the canopy as even as possible, your yield should improve quite a bit. Looks like you're doing a good job of that though!

Yea looking into a hps/mh ..saw some online somewhat cheap..the Apollo and ipower but don't want the hassle of shit lights...Will purchase more when the cash flo is coming in

Back
Top Bottom