First Grow! Micro CFL

ClosetDank

Hello everybody! Welcome to my first grow! For my light setup, i am running two 300w equivalent (~85 true watts each). I am using FF Dirt (brown bag). For nutrients i am using the brand Emerald Harvest, grow, micro and bloom. my area is slightly larger than 2x2 and 3ft tall.

I obtained a "Frakenberry" clone from my local med shop on 2/14. The strain is supposed to be indica dominant. I dont know how old it was when i got it.

Day 1:
420-magazine-mobile1045008675.jpg

i waited about 3 days to transplant, which i wish i would have done right away. Here she is on the day of transplant

Day 3 :

420-magazine-mobile1248622265.jpg

stay tuned for more!

Now this journal is going to be a little special, if it is allowed i plan to document the curing process, bubble hash process and me squishing the hash into rosin.

Anyway, here is my girl on day 13. Ive watered her a few times, with full recommended nutrients, which im not sure is creating a problem or not. Getting some of the claw, so i ordered ph testing drops and started making sure I was in a healthy range. Ive not changed the nute schedule because i would rather see declination first. I ever so slightly pulled her down with a garbage tie, so that she can get more light.

420-magazine-mobile656678651.jpg

The other containers have lettuce, turnips and basil starting :)

You are an awesome person! Have a dope day.

Day 15: More training!
420-magazine-mobile614905112.jpg

Day 17: All those nodes are starting to flourish!
420-magazine-mobile924479524.jpg

Day 21:
420-magazine-mobile1568638765.jpg

Looking good bud!
Thanks man, i appreciate ya!

Heres an update! last night before i went to bed i took two cuttings from the plant and i am attempting to root them!
420-magazine-mobile1186424027.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1523855807.jpg

Okay so both were taken near the base, both of them were completely covered by other leaves and nodes and i was going to remove them anyway. The first picture is the nice, healthy one i took. The second one was super gnarly and twisted but im gonna try it anyway, i just cut the gnarly sections of leaf away, there were green just cracked. This is my first attempt so idk im just experimenting, not totally sure what's correct.
420-magazine-mobile684356541.jpg

Okay so heres my mini clone dome build, tell me what you think. I have the clones sitting in cut out solo cups. The entire tray is filled with water, to keep in humidity and to form a seal with the uneven cuts i made on the plastic and for more moisture. Im not sure if its nessecary but i though it was a neat idea. i cut a small window thing at the top, and the plastic is malleable so i can make it closed or pull it open and bend it a little for fresh air.

I soaked the roots in 6.5ph water that had 1tsp/gal of dyna grow k-l-n in it. I am not sure if I was supposed to dip the clone in the solution or not like clone gel so I just did it this way. i keep misting the inside, its been like 24 Hrs, they're still alive and have even orientated their leaves towards the light source.

I noticed this weird brown spot on a leaf, theres a leaf close it it with a brown spot as well. is this mold? ahhhh im always so scared for my baby girl.
420-magazine-mobile462219190.jpg

It started getting bigger quickly, im not really sure what it was.
When i removed the leaf i cut into the brown spot with a razor blade to learn more about it. The brownspot was very very thin and crispy. I think it was from underwatering, but it also resembles damage from fungas gnats. while i do have fungas gnats, ive only seen/killed about 7 in a month.

Today is super special because this clone has been in my care for One month!
Day 28:
420-magazine-mobile421541019.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom