First Grow: Northern Lights Auto

Just to clarify, the stems have nothing "bad" looking on them, but when compared to the main stem they seem a little flimsy that's all. What i am thinking is that they where hidden under those3 big leaves that i cut off and haven't gotten enough light yet.
But an expirienced growers opinion would be very helpful.
They are never going to be the same size of the main stem. Only if you vegged them for months and done months of training. But that ain't possible on autos. It's just the way the plant grows. Some folks even have to use sticks to support the Buds because their stems are flimsy.
That's why I like photoperiod plants, as you can shape them to your desired size

day 36
the big one got fed yesterday 3ml+3ml biogrow and biobloom in 5lt of water, the little one got topped.
the big one is starting to form flowers and allready smells like quality weed, the scent is present.
the training i have done to it seems to have helped a lot as there are many bud sites forming.

I am a bit concered about the colour of the leaves though. They are a little yellow, at first i used cal/mag to correct the issue it didn't help though. The last time i used cal/mag was 20g on 24 feb, so it should be still active now. It looks to me as a nitrogen deficiency or a nutrient lockout due to wrong Ph. I am waiting for the Ph meter and +/- bottles this week, so i will take care of this issue too.
Tell me what do you guys think, i am getting confused :D

IMG_20210308_141129685.jpg

IMG_20210308_141138450.jpg

IMG_20210308_141146615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom