First Grow: Sour Diesel, Outdoor 2020

In all her glory...

20201002_202649_resized.jpg
20201002_202649.jpg
20201002_202630.jpg
20201002_202205_resized.jpg
20201002_202504.jpg
20201002_202454.jpg

Want to do a pheno hunt with all these seeds I have collected. Part of me wants to wait for next season in the greenhouse and part of me wants to start some tonight...haha

Might go pick up clone soon for a cfl setup...May even send straight into flower once the roots seem established... in my bathroom under the 3 CFL lights to get it started until my budget allows for another avenue...

Do you have your drying and curing steps mapped out?

Hang dry in the cabinet...into the jar in darkness...I don't really have a timeline because this is new for me. But plan to put in the jar right before the stems snap because of the lack of moisture here.

Hoping I took enough fan leaves off. Was so sticky and fragile, didn't want to cause damage.

My room smells delicious

:yahoo:

20201004_065647.jpg

Thanks Syenite! Definitely feels weird not having a plant anymore. I think I'm hooked! Will be sure to update this thread with a smoke report. My house currently reeks in the best way possible. Now it's a matter of waiting patiently until she's fully dried and cured...Can't wait to see how yours turns out man! Appreciate everyone's knowledge during this grow. Can only get better from here...

I'll be following along whatever you decide on next!

Would you consider taking a sample to try right after drying's done?

Great idea...I will probably give in at that point to try some.

As far as my next grow, not sure which genetics to run yet. Might not have much of a choice if I go for a clone again.

The sunset sherbet is what I intended for this run but they ran out. OG was a good alternative.

Might even considering trying an autoflower next run. Been trying to get my hands on some Mephisto seeds.

Ha, any of those sound good to me!

From seed would be fun for you I think :p but I can also see the attraction of another clone, of course.

I'm also still deciding what to pop next... it's a toughie!

Very tough...These seeds I have are begging me to pop them haha most likely save those for the greenhouse next season. Autoflower seems attractive right now to get through the winter and spring. And cheaper than buying it...

Did you buy your seeds or just bagseed?

Very tough...These seeds I have are begging me to pop them haha most likely save those for the greenhouse next season. Autoflower seems attractive right now to get through the winter and spring. And cheaper than buying it...

Did you buy your seeds or just bagseed?

Auto will be fun if you don't have to worry too much about space (like I do)!

The big girl is from bagseed, but since then I've bought a bunch of seeds.

I'm leaning towards the Do-si-dos X Gelato #33 or Gorilla Zkittlez at this point. Hype strains, definitely, but I am saving the real treasures (Katsu Bluebird's pre-98 Bubba Kush crosses with Chem Sis, OGK Breath and Sour Diesel) for when I have a few grows under my belt!

Auto will be fun if you don't have to worry too much about space (like I do)!

The big girl is from bagseed, but since then I've bought a bunch of seeds.

I'm leaning towards the Do-si-dos X Gelato #33 or Gorilla Zkittlez at this point. Hype strains, definitely, but I am saving the real treasures (Katsu Bluebird's pre-98 Bubba Kush crosses with Chem Sis, OGK Breath and Sour Diesel) for when I have a few grows under my belt!
I have a trick to keep autos smaller . Just flip and treat like a photo and they will stay similar in size . Jmo

Nice selection! Would love any of those

Back
Top Bottom