XiwsX561's 1st Sour Diesel & Mango Kush Mini-SOG Grow Journal 2020

Hectic stupid neighbor called code enforcement on our neighbors because they would have parties every weekend, they are Mexican so live mariachi bands and stuff. Well when they come they don't look at one house they look at whole street. So back fired on her and she got a ton of violations. Comes over and asked did we get a letter. We said no she goes oh u will. That was almost a year ago. Well she made sure we did I had to give all my chickens away. There's 2 other farms on the street 10x the size and mix of livestock then I have. Plus I have to tear down their coups. I've had for over 4 years they were pets. Turkeys too at one point. Come to find out living here almost 8 years our shed that came with house isn't permitted. So we weren't written up on that but if she were to call again could potentially get fined 1k a day after feb 15th if I don't have it all taken care of. But I plan on leaving soon
Oh no what are you going to do , do you have to dismantle and get rid of it?

Umm 2 are simple just 10x10x6 4 wall chain link dog kennels from lowes just gotta take down the make shift roof of a couple cross beams and tarp and bungees. One is a turkey tractor but has been sitting so long wheels have deflated and probably dry rot but should still be able to drag. Then my oldest one was built i do need to take that one down 2 prefab ones are small and trash they don't last too long. And I have another one I built but didn't finish 90% done but is small enough. I mean I had to get rid of birds so no purpose for any of them they all need to go only tho 2 are in violation. Shed probably have to tear down and its a metal one we just put a new roof on it. But if its prefab should have a sticker, site built u have to have an engineer draw it up like 1200 just for that. So even tho it's went thru many hurricanes and was part of house when we bought may have to tear down. I don't have all the time to do it all. So may pay a buddy he's a GC. To come remove them, dispose. Take up some random slabs and pavers. And give me a quote on a new deck. Which also came with house and I don't see a permit for but aren't in violation.... yet. Shed isn't either but if she wants to be vindictive cranky B*tch and call them again. She could.

so to get my tent where i wanted for ideal slow and low of 60 degrees and 60% rh has been at that or as low as 50/50 but being i dont have dehuey on as low as i would during flower and actually have ac in dry mode it actually builds condensation so i have a 2,5 gal bucket and believe the temp raised to about 68 today being almost 75 outside predicted rest of week 80s.... anyways bucket had filled up from me not paying attention and i have the dehuey in there still just set to 65-70 % because of ac off set. see i can set ac down to 62 degrees but rh would hover around 64 65 % so i need dehuey and if i set it to 60 because it puts off actual hot dry air it fights the ac. so i found a sweet spot of like 67degrees with dry mode which since its now cooling and pulling moisture i had to find correct % on dehuey and its probaby since tent is small and these are room or whole house portable units. bottom line is i didnt check the bucket and over flowed on me causing rh to spike to 68% i dunno for how long but i know bud rot can set in fast i dont see any color change although smelled off but i can usually tell if its just humid or bud. bud will smell of a moldy well humid me being used to a moderate humidy of 55-65 can almost feel it when it first hits u with that whiff. hoping didnt just lose whole crop..i did drain bucket and cleaned up the bit of overage. with in minutes it was back to 58%. its only been about 5 days of hanging . the humidy spike was less then 12 hrs not sure when it over flowed i would say maybe 1-2 cups. i guess i could watch and see how long it would take to fill 2 cups and figure that out but if they are gone they are gone no coming back. Good new is they feel perfect as dry to wet for 5 days and i went in with a flash light everything looked fine. i had a crop where i took some buds early out of dry and did a light trim and put some in a jar (this is pre hydrometer) and no feel or touch or smell yet it was my 1st grow ever and they turned a darker color then the rest and smelled of hay even tho to be expected when a little premature. ill just have to check more often because i know every once ina while the dehuey internal pump has failed and ive had to manually remove the tank but that was for a short time and there wasnt water sittin on the floor.

so to get my tent where i wanted for ideal slow and low of 60 degrees and 60% rh has been at that or as low as 50/50 but being i dont have dehuey on as low as i would during flower and actually have ac in dry mode it actually builds condensation so i have a 2,5 gal bucket and believe the temp raised to about 68 today being almost 75 outside predicted rest of week 80s.... anyways bucket had filled up from me not paying attention and i have the dehuey in there still just set to 65-70 % because of ac off set. see i can set ac down to 62 degrees but rh would hover around 64 65 % so i need dehuey and if i set it to 60 because it puts off actual hot dry air it fights the ac. so i found a sweet spot of like 67degrees with dry mode which since its now cooling and pulling moisture i had to find correct % on dehuey and its probaby since tent is small and these are room or whole house portable units. bottom line is i didnt check the bucket and over flowed on me causing rh to spike to 68% i dunno for how long but i know bud rot can set in fast i dont see any color change although smelled off but i can usually tell if its just humid or bud. bud will smell of a moldy well humid me being used to a moderate humidy of 55-65 can almost feel it when it first hits u with that whiff. hoping didnt just lose whole crop..i did drain bucket and cleaned up the bit of overage. with in minutes it was back to 58%. its only been about 5 days of hanging . the humidy spike was less then 12 hrs not sure when it over flowed i would say maybe 1-2 cups. i guess i could watch and see how long it would take to fill 2 cups and figure that out but if they are gone they are gone no coming back. Good new is they feel perfect as dry to wet for 5 days and i went in with a flash light everything looked fine. i had a crop where i took some buds early out of dry and did a light trim and put some in a jar (this is pre hydrometer) and no feel or touch or smell yet it was my 1st grow ever and they turned a darker color then the rest and smelled of hay even tho to be expected when a little premature. ill just have to check more often because i know every once ina while the dehuey internal pump has failed and ive had to manually remove the tank but that was for a short time and there wasnt water sittin on the floor.
On top of everything else you have to watch a bucket that over flows .

So to semi finish up this journal this is the finished product, will give one more post to finalize this journal with final yield. Just a few minor adjustments from first run. Check me out @Bill284 would have liked to enter one of these. Haven't even got to these looking ones this is just a couple off of one of those small 18 day veg 1gal girls.

Screenshot_20210214-125957_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130029_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130033_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130038_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130043_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130049_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130053_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130100_Gallery.jpg

So to semi finish up this journal this is the finished product, will give one more post to finalize this journal with final yield. Just a few minor adjustments from first run. Check me out @Bill284 would have liked to enter one of these. Haven't even got to these looking ones this is just a couple off of one of those small 18 day veg 1gal girls.

Screenshot_20210214-125957_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130029_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130033_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130038_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130043_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130049_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130053_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-130100_Gallery.jpg
Dry trim for the win. It looks like you dropped them in sugar before you took pic.
Its definitely the best method, I am a little reluctant to change when I have something that works.
How did it smoke?

Dry trim for the win. It looks like you dropped them in sugar before you took pic.
Its definitely the best method, I am a little reluctant to change when I have something that works.
How did it smoke?
Lol told you looked like took a teaspoon of sugar on each one. Just did some minor adjustments to 1st run. Like I said when u have a year between each kinda rusty. Yes dry trim is the best that way u dry slower. Took 10 days and probably could have left another day but 14 days is kinda max from what I've read. 10-14 is ideal. The sugar leaves protect the buds from sticking to one another and all your trichromes. Smokes amazing as long as u flush and get ppms or EC down and let them use up stored energy in fans you'll have white ash. And the slow and low dry method is like a partial cure its ready to burn , but one extra step is needed after drying and curing don't forget to sweat your buds. For the best 90 days is recommended but its alrdy amazing. Think I told you before if you go in YouTube and type most expensive luxury cannabis a company in California called Cannadesnt, produces over 10k lbs a year every bit of it is hand trimmed. Machines are good but when done look how much or how many buds were nicked off and how much trichromes u have on the floor or even if u have one with a pollen catch. When I processed 1lb last year with a machine had over 28g of trichromes I swept up. So just depends level of quality. But yes for best hand trim is the best.

This is what they looked like yesterday once u get to the small ones they could never get as close to lamp as the 6 18 day vegged reason I moved but I read ripening happens rather slow so I'll just continue to flush until end of week 8 72 hrs dark and then harvest under normal lights as all carbs n stuff went to rhizosphere during night/dark. Hoping bc small pots i didn't flush too quickly and like I said if I did stop feed early hoping they should have enough in fans to finish. So hoping to have 1o% amber by end of week that way after low n slow they should be 80/20.

I just read somewhere should wait until 70% amber never heard that. These 1st pics are ones under bigger lamp and with the ir supplement bulbs. Once u see smaller that's in different tent. I believe I'll be ok. I don't have filter for LED on phone and not a photographer so don't know what to adjust under pro. Did some macros under basic settings

Screenshot_20210128-032759_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-032935_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-033116_Photo Editor.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-033126_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-033146_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-033156_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-033233_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-033319_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-033329_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-033345_Gallery.jpg
Some people like mostly amber pistils but makes me a vegetable on the couch i shoot for mostly cloudy trichs maybe 10 percent amber.

Some people like mostly amber pistils but makes me a vegetable on the couch i shoot for mostly cloudy trichs maybe 10 percent amber.
Yea the geno is alrdy 60/40 indica so going off that vs feeling i figured was good and it was for the strain something perhaps more sativa dom I may need to I don't like the racing feeling

More to come @Dusty Kiefers I have a few other threads with grows this was my attempt at a presented journal, don't think I did it quite right more of a follow along. To many genos currently for a journal so currently soaking a black sugar rose seed. Even tho I'm an LED grower I'm going to pull out an old 150 watt mini sun blaster hps. Not sure if they make 150 hps anymore or if they ever made 150 mh

Yep bill I dropped 2 beans last night even with all the genos I have so I can do a journal 3/14 dropped black sugar rose not sure if I wanna do dwc or 1 gal pots again I bought the little 2x4 table and tray to do ebb n flow haven't got to do it yet. With 20gal rez. Then I also have the very 1st system I used incorrectly for first part of my gro old hydrofarm 2x2 15site ebb n flow with sit on top 10 gal rez think its called mega farm or something like that if u look at my advice plz it has my 1st 2 grows combine on there. To this day I have no clue how that girl didn't drown

Yep bill I dropped 2 beans last night even with all the genos I have so I can do a journal 3/14 dropped black sugar rose not sure if I wanna do dwc or 1 gal pots again I bought the little 2x4 table and tray to do ebb n flow haven't got to do it yet. With 20gal rez. Then I also have the very 1st system I used incorrectly for first part of my gro old hydrofarm 2x2 15site ebb n flow with sit on top 10 gal rez think its called mega farm or something like that if u look at my advice plz it has my 1st 2 grows combine on there. To this day I have no clue how that girl didn't drown
You have too many options. Which one has the best growth rates. Or are they all similar?

Umm well soil is slower then coco but remeber I had to reset coco, they got their final flush today. I was thinking about starting light feed tomorrow but I finally see roots everywhere so may go a day without water they are still young enough and pot is big enough that even tho in coco doesn't need to be watered daily. And actually I used to use botanicares rtg coco nice and clean but there was only 2 hydro stores in where I lived unless I wanted to drive 2-3 hours. And one I usually went to was closed on weekends. So I went to a local chain they have hq in Miami a store down there one where i live and then they have one here bit of a drive and one in Colorado they have their own nutrient line as well as coco peat and coco peat perlite. And the guys tryin to talk me into getting it. "It's better then canna and botanicares" it has an EC<.02 . Most coco because they are coconuts are grown somewhere near Salt water and even tho refined and washed has a higher EC or salt content. He was showing me pics of gains fan leaves he's in full lab gear I'm like ya perfect settings im in a tent in my head. U ever get purpling on fan stems or stalk? I was always told that's just genetics that's genetics. It's actually stress caused by too much salts / synthetic foods. So I was transplanting and flipping I had no choice. And I'm pretty sure in the sog journal I posted it. But in the two pots I used it low and behold little to NO purpling and my smallest plant put out fans 2-3 times bigger then my biggest and oldest plant. So soon as I add food back they will take off there was still plenty even after what 3-4 days of flushing, tons of growth toothpick fan stems rehydrate, and paleness from lack of nitrogen is gone lush and green again. And again I have roots popping everywhere I wouldn't think so yet with their size and pot size. But I have my stock all in soil and then I have my main focus geno called "Grease Monkey" then any geno I had more then 1-2 of I will flower 4 of them happen to be what dusty just grew. His was dwc and looks like a midget but it's stacked and packed. Then I have a few gg4 I'll flower dosi whoa and I think that's it flower wise. Reset gotta pull clones let them get bigger

Umm well soil is slower then coco but remeber I had to reset coco, they got their final flush today. I was thinking about starting light feed tomorrow but I finally see roots everywhere so may go a day without water they are still young enough and pot is big enough that even tho in coco doesn't need to be watered daily. And actually I used to use botanicares rtg coco nice and clean but there was only 2 hydro stores in where I lived unless I wanted to drive 2-3 hours. And one I usually went to was closed on weekends. So I went to a local chain they have hq in Miami a store down there one where i live and then they have one here bit of a drive and one in Colorado they have their own nutrient line as well as coco peat and coco peat perlite. And the guys tryin to talk me into getting it. "It's better then canna and botanicares" it has an EC<.02 . Most coco because they are coconuts are grown somewhere near Salt water and even tho refined and washed has a higher EC or salt content. He was showing me pics of gains fan leaves he's in full lab gear I'm like ya perfect settings im in a tent in my head. U ever get purpling on fan stems or stalk? I was always told that's just genetics that's genetics. It's actually stress caused by too much salts / synthetic foods. So I was transplanting and flipping I had no choice. And I'm pretty sure in the sog journal I posted it. But in the two pots I used it low and behold little to NO purpling and my smallest plant put out fans 2-3 times bigger then my biggest and oldest plant. So soon as I add food back they will take off there was still plenty even after what 3-4 days of flushing, tons of growth toothpick fan stems rehydrate, and paleness from lack of nitrogen is gone lush and green again. And again I have roots popping everywhere I wouldn't think so yet with their size and pot size. But I have my stock all in soil and then I have my main focus geno called "Grease Monkey" then any geno I had more then 1-2 of I will flower 4 of them happen to be what dusty just grew. His was dwc and looks like a midget but it's stacked and packed. Then I have a few gg4 I'll flower dosi whoa and I think that's it flower wise. Reset gotta pull clones let them get bigger
So the purpling i have on stems is because of the coco i use. And its not good for her? How bad?

Back
Top Bottom