Show me exactly what you want me to look at? I think what you are describing is the sex organ. In this case it's pear shaped with couple hairs coming out indicating it's female. Bit early for terms unless they were really badly shocked and shitty seeds. Just keep eye open for pollen sacks. If it's too hot you might actually be better turning a light off. Heat is already making them a bit stretchy. 31.5 is on the hot side like. Where are you taking the temperature reading from. If you are taking it from the floor it will be hotter at canopy level also.

So a quick update before some pics latwr on, the CCC seem to be growing nicely. Having to bend a few of the highest branches away from the light anf i have turned a light off due to high temps outdoors affecting my loft temps. Will post pics up later of them, have grew bigger than I thought but 6 plants under 4 600w hps lights is a lot of lighting haha

I am going to start dry trimming the green ninja now. Its been hanging a week and still has a little moisture in, not a lot at all to be fair so will put buds into paper bags and weigh up soon.

I have remembere i forgot to use roots accelerator on these CCC, not sure if i mentioned this or not but I am pretty sure that's why they never grew so big in veg compared to the rest ive done. Point taken for next tima! (Which im already excited about)

I am leaning towards doing a multi strain room of 12 in coco in my main room and then in my drying area using 1 light I will buy a small water farm and put a scrog net in. Always wanted to do something in hydro and why not when i will have an empty room there!

One thing at a time work on what your doing when your finish then yea you can start planing. You can also plan a next stage during your grow but if i were you dont invest just wait finish see your yield look and see if theirs room for improvement for future grow. my experience is i have girls growing just before they finish flower i get another 30 starting to germinate of a different strain. This grow i'm working on is with coco i never grw with it and well giving it a try I had leds light now i have HPS double ended 1000 watts. Now i will be able to see from last grow to this grow.:Namaste:

One thing at a time work on what your doing when your finish then yea you can start planing. You can also plan a next stage during your grow but if i were you dont invest just wait finish see your yield look and see if theirs room for improvement for future grow. my experience is i have girls growing just before they finish flower i get another 30 starting to germinate of a different strain. This grow i'm working on is with coco i never grw with it and well giving it a try I had leds light now i have HPS double ended 1000 watts. Now i will be able to see from last grow to this grow.:Namaste:

I know what you mean mate. The 1s i have in at the moment are a bonus to whatever i get so im just looking forward thats all. The way i think haha

Here are pics of the green ninja i have trimmed today dry and im afraid i think i have some bud rot. I have divided the buds into affected and none affected and need @Cultivator to come check to see im not just paranoid. I still managed to salvage 3.2oz of dried nugs that were clean so not too bad

Its no so distinctive in the photos just the dullness and browness of the undersides and insides of nuggets when pulled apart
When I first saw the pics, I did a double take too. That color gave me pause, though usually there is a bit of a greyish hue to it. The way I check is by looking at the stem to see if it is in tact and if there is any mold fuzziness/webbing. You can also use a loop and check for spores. But from the pics, they look OK to me.

Back
Top Bottom