So here are the C&CC, ec is at 1.40 at the minute, im using my basenute which is ionic bloom incase i hadnt mentioned before, i think its been a while since i actually mentioned what nutes i use. Im adding BT pk19, sensizym, a small bit of w8 'sugar' once a week with a small dash of great white. Ph is 5.6. I had defol and trimmed bottoms, the last couple of days i have seen a nice improvement. Heres some pics

Quick question is there anyway to change the title of this journal? Once my CCC are down i will be starting another for the multi strain grow i will be doing but i have had 2 grows during this one really so i want to alter the title so it fits better for anyone who may want to refer to itx

Quick question is there anyway to change the title of this journal? Once my CCC are down i will be starting another for the multi strain grow i will be doing but i have had 2 grows during this one really so i want to alter the title so it fits better for anyone who may want to refer to itx
Yeah if you reach out to the moderators they can change the title. Check with @Teddy Edwards or @420 and see if they can help you.

Garden is look great Cush!

Im thinking and hoping the same mate. Theyve really filled out since the defol. Probly give it another 1-2 weeks from now and strip rest of leaves for last week or so. They are 8-9 weekers and are 5 weeks in now. Will fast them in next few days for 5 days then boost to higher feeds for a bit before flush.

Back
Top Bottom