First Grow

Here's some of my recent LST on my white widow auto. Later, I'll be using a trellis too. Here I'm basically making garden staples of pipe cleaners. Tying down branches and modifying a ponytail to let light in. :)

420-magazine-mobile1048636859.jpg

I've been following your journal beautifully innovative set up !

Is the damage just on the lower leaves? Could be leftover from previous issues if the new growth looks healthy. I don't believe damaged leaves come back, but the overall health of the plant will be the indicator of whether you've fixed the issue.

Annnd they're blurry now. But both pictures make me think potassium. I'm still learning. Don't take my word for it. Could it be PH trouble? That can look like deficiencies.

I checked the PH seemed fine, fed it a tiny amount of Bloom nutrients and now the plant went from human to zombie, I'm guessing part of it being Crop King Seeds has to do with the problem cause the same issues came up in my previous grow, regardless
420-magazine-mobile597876200.jpg
420-magazine-mobile423134258.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1173786026.jpg
420-magazine-mobile110273629.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1879528794.jpg
I have not the slightest clue on how to fix this. Walk in plant clinics would be ideal .

I don't have experience with this type of problem, but if it were me I'd try to flush her... possibly the nutes are too strong? Do you habe permits for aeration? Maybe the roots aren't getting enough oxygen? Have you checked for bugs? I really want to see you succeed! Good vibes you, friend!

I don't have experience with this type of problem, but if it were me I'd try to flush her... possibly the nutes are too strong? Do you habe permits for aeration? Maybe the roots aren't getting enough oxygen? Have you checked for bugs? I really want to see you succeed! Good vibes you, friend!

It got worse before it got better, some of the Bloom nutes were a little too much ended up burning the tips, but fixed it with a good flush, then full dose Cal/mag and half dose of Veg nutes. New growth is green and healthy. So it was all a nutrient problem after all

It's been a while since my last update, just came back from a trip to Jamaica. Had a chance to see some amazing fields over there. I left the girls alone for a week couldn't get anyone to watch them so my flowering plant just died off. However my other girls just flourished, came back they were all a meter long so i had to do a lot of LST to tie them down keep them growing horizontally.
420-magazine-mobile1513067765.jpg

When should I start flowering ?
You can flower anytime your plants show they are mature enough. About 4 weeks. For me I turned mine at about 6 weeks. I let the plants just grow until I felt like is was going to run out of space. However big your plants are double the height and then you know what they will approx stretch to. The more tops the better. Worth waiting for when you get more rather than flowers with less

It's been a while since my last update, just came back from a trip to Jamaica. Had a chance to see some amazing fields over there. I left the girls alone for a week couldn't get anyone to watch them so my flowering plant just died off. However my other girls just flourished, came back they were all a meter long so i had to do a lot of LST to tie them down keep them growing horizontally.
420-magazine-mobile1513067765.jpg

happy and sad for ya, these look nice though. pulling up a seat

420-magazine-mobile2112523262.jpg
420-magazine-mobile514118551.jpg

Well over 2 weeks since my last post. Switched the lights to 12/12 a little more than a week ago and just starting to see some white pistils finally. The growth is amazing really such a big difference between genetics. Only problem I ran into was white spots all over some leaves, I chose to feed the plant and see how the new growth is, all seems well so I don't believe it's a mites problem. As always any feedback or comments are appreciated!

Hey man good for you! Just started and this is my first post as well to 420 mag! Awesome stuff. Starting my grow with a few MOB (Mother of Berries) plants. using a 600W LED and a 4'x4' VIVOSUN GROW tent. got it all on amazon. Best of luck to ya! Will be posting pics of my grow too. I also am using a 8" fan on one of the ports while leaving the others open to allow good air ventilation. Will send pics later. Also as I am new any bit of help is appreciated. Thanks guys and namaste'

Back
Top Bottom