First Grow

420-magazine-mobile750836789.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1869764022.jpg
420-magazine-mobile822883067.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787620721.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1448183335.jpg

Helloo hello to all the lads still following this grow! Plants are flowering nicely now I've added some pictures. A question for the masses though, one of the plants is exhibiting symptoms of some sort of problem that I can't identify. I'm less worried about the yellowed leaves more on the browning at the top growth in the last picture, assistance would be appreciated!

420-magazine-mobile750836789.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787620721.jpg

Helloo hello to all the lads still following this grow! Plants are flowering nicely now I've added some pictures. A question for the masses though, one of the plants is exhibiting symptoms of some sort of problem that I can't identify. I'm less worried about the yellowed leaves more on the browning at the top growth in the last picture, assistance would be appreciated!

Hey, Toker!
I'm kinda high and it took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize the first photo was sideways. Lol. "Whoa. What a strange looking plant. It's all tied to one side...what?"

Anyway. I recognize your leaf damage there. I could totally be wrong: I think it's splashed nutrients. If water from feeding gets on the leaves, it burns the leaf when it dries and leaves salts behind. The way it cuts across the fan like that tips me off.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom