Grow 1.5: G13 Haze and Some Sour Stuff

Quick update, they have bounced back. The new growth is green and healthy. I think I'll stay at 1/4 strength for a couple more days and then bump it up little. All of the plants showed spots, but the sour kush is the only one that had to have a couple of leaves removed. Will post pics in couple of days. Happy and safe 4th.:peacetwo:

Time heals all .....just wait!

Well, I waited, and it's all good.

Sour Kush.
wk3_002.jpg

Sour Cream.
wk3_001.jpg

G13.
wk3_004.jpg

Rock Lock
wk3_003.jpg

They look great. I topped all of them 2 days ago. The only concerns I have is this leaf curling.

wk3_006.jpg

wk3_005.jpg

Current height of lights.
wk3_007.jpg

I think it's heat stress. My tent has been hitting 85. I ordered a fan carbon filter combo a couple days ago, but even when it gets here I'm a little worried about the heat when the 400 watter goes in.

ph 5.8
ppm 580
rh 50%
room temp 79-85 day 75-78 night
res temp 70-75

I had been increasing nute dosage little by little for the last week and a half, just forgot to include the info. My ppm is now at 750. Don't really want to go higher cause I'm getting s little burn on 2 of the plants, but no biggie. I'm going to start 12/12 on Friday. Lights will go off on Thursday 4am and come back on Friday 8pm. Received my fan filter combo yesterday and it has helped with the heat, but I need to get one of those fan speed adjusters cause my wife is complaining about the noise. I will post pics Wednesday night of my plants and setup. Thanks for comments and any advise. Almost forgot not due for a res change till next Friday, so I will keep them on veg nutes til then.

We are now prepared for take off.

Sour cream
100_05243.jpg

Sour Kush
100_05253.jpg

G13
100_05263.jpg

Rock Lock
100_05272.jpg

Group Shot
100_05284.jpg

Sorry bout the led lighting. I must say, between this grow and my last this is the best my plants have ever looked. My last top off which was wendsday, I got my ppm up to 900. The next day the plants looked like they were giving a standing ovation. These pictures were taken right before I gave them their first dark period. Tonight they get their first dose of the hps. Next update wit pics will probably next weekend, but as usual I will be lurking around asking questions.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom