Northern Lights & Sour Cream 150W CMH Soil by Mongol 2011

day 35

my plants are doing well, however they have some sick leaves that might show some deficiencies. i took some photos about these leaves and i write down my oppinion, but i accept your oppinion, too about these deficiencies.
for the roadrunner #2 this is day 3, and all of them seems healthy. i hope the quality and quantity will be satisfactory.
they get 20/4 of 2X55W PL-L (6500K;8000K)

northern lights (left) sour cream (right):
a241.JPG
a231.JPG

maybe N def on northern lights:
N_def_NL.JPG

maybe N and P def on norhtern lights:
N_P_def_NL.JPG

maybe P def on sour cream:
P_def_SC.JPG

here are the autos:
b03.JPG
b04.JPG

Hey, just wanna warn ya...I don't think those plants are showing deficiencies at the base where the first fan leaves are. Generally those leaves are covered pretty well from the above leaves, it's a natural part of the plants cycle to lose leaves that aren't getting much light.

Just my opinion, but it looks like you have a couple of wonderful plants going there, they don't look deficient to me at all. Nature's just taking it's course.

Keep it up :)

I agree, if its just the very bottom leaves, then its most likely nothing, but you want to keep a good eye on them now as this would be where your soil may be running low on nuitrients. You may need to give them a feeding before going into flower, but your plants should tell you if thats the case.
Good job bro,
NEPharmer

yes, those are the very bottom leaves. exactly the first two ones. i have alredy gave them TNT complex with NPK of 6-2-4. i plan to give them this nute 2 or 3 times more before flowering. then I gonna give them bloom complex (NPK 3-3-4) from the start of the flowering, and i will add phosphorous plus (0-8-4) from the 3rd or 4th week of flowering.

day 40

my plants are too big, so i have to switch them to 12/12 immediately. i will give them darkness for 30hrs, and then i will switch the timer. they are in quite good condition to start flowering.

this is the 8th day for the roadrunner #2-s. everything is all right with them. they got root stimulator today, and they will get this regularly in the future. they are still getting the 20/4 of 6500K & 8000K, but i will change the 8000K for 2400K one or two weeks later.

a251.JPG

a261.JPG

3 roadrunner#2:
b051.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom