First Journal 2 Strains From Seed & Clone

Greenraiza

Strain.. 3#. Modern warefare
5#. Fruit tingle clones
lighting.. vegging under 600watt dimable ..dimmed down too 400watt metal halide bulb
I’m running it 20 on and 4 hours off dark period..
nutes.. house and garden a and b
There on 840ppm at the moment obviously as there young..
one daily feed as They wake up..
they also get 1 ml per 3 litres of true plant science STARTBOOST for healthy root system
tent.. it’s a large tent 2by 2 by 2meters it’s not fpull yet..
fans.. currently I only have a rocker fan and a pedestal fan that does a 360 degree turn both
Ways for better circulation thou I have a 4 inch fan with carbon filter I’m currently setting
Up and will be in the tent by today latest tommorow..

other info..

so I got the fruit tingle seeds originally from caveman seeds I’m currently flowering 2 but I took clones so that’s where these young ladies came from...I also got the modern ware fare seeds from caveman seeds witch are the 3 in photo those ones are from seed..I’ve been having a play with nutes air flow ect...to get things right...let’s be hounest not all of these girls like the same treatment lol so I’m getting it down pat...

im new to coco not new to growing though it has been many years since my last grows as I was incarcerated for some Time though things change haha laws change and once laws change so does science and being able to produce amazing tech as far as growing goes..
so here I am ..no longer the ol clay balls tubbed up with a drip system it’s all changed haha so bare with me I’m still learning and remembering all my tricks hahaI’d love to have you guys around for support so please feel free to throw ur opinions At me..it’s the best way to learnI’m keen as to hear what you guys think...what I’m doing right/wrong so come along for the ride I can guaranty this won’t be my last journal✌️

IF IV MISSED ANY IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE LET ME NOW AND IL ADD IT GUYSthis is my first journal so I’m still learning

91A976EF-5CDA-4C52-8D36-9C9D8CD14D4F.jpeg

Strain.. 3#. Modern warefare
5#. Fruit tingle clones
lighting.. vegging under 600watt dimable ..dimmed down too 400watt metal halide bulb
I’m running it 20 on and 4 hours off dark period..
nutes.. house and garden a and b
There on 840ppm at the moment obviously as there young..
one daily feed as They wake up..
they also get 1 ml per 3 litres of true plant science STARTBOOST for healthy root system
tent.. it’s a large tent 2by 2 by 2meters it’s not fpull yet..
fans.. currently I only have a rocker fan and a pedestal fan that does a 360 degree turn both
Ways for better circulation thou I have a 4 inch fan with carbon filter I’m currently setting
Up and will be in the tent by today latest tommorow..

other info..

so I got the fruit tingle seeds originally from caveman seeds I’m currently flowering 2 but I took clones so that’s where these young ladies came from...I also got the modern ware fare seeds from caveman seeds witch are the 3 in photo those ones are from seed..I’ve been having a play with nutes air flow ect...to get things right...let’s be hounest not all of these girls like the same treatment lol so I’m getting it down pat...

im new to coco not new to growing though it has been many years since my last grows as I was incarcerated for some Time though things change haha laws change and once laws change so does science and being able to produce amazing tech as far as growing goes..
so here I am ..no longer the ol clay balls tubbed up with a drip system it’s all changed haha so bare with me I’m still learning and remembering all my tricks hahaI’d love to have you guys around for support so please feel free to throw ur opinions At me..it’s the best way to learnI’m keen as to hear what you guys think...what I’m doing right/wrong so come along for the ride I can guaranty this won’t be my last journal✌️

IF IV MISSED ANY IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE LET ME NOW AND IL ADD IT GUYSthis is my first journal so I’m still learning

91A976EF-5CDA-4C52-8D36-9C9D8CD14D4F.jpeg
Fantastic looking girls you have there. Great work so far. :thumb:

The girls are looking healthy today and loving the m.h bulb I normally use sontis so I can use them for veg and flower but I thought id give the m.h a crack..in the veg room..

they got there usual feed this morning when they woke up at 1am
house and garden 1100 ppm I backed it off just a little so I guess it wasn’t a normal feed lol I’m trying to get rid of some slight yellowing of leaves and being that there so young I thought maybe the 1200m was a little high so yeah backed it off n there sitting pretty..
it’s really really hot here today 40 degrees plus so I’ve dimmed her down to 250watt in veg room being it’s so hot also humidity in room is on the high side so I’m just taking it easy today.. it there still happy as always :rollit:

il keep a close eye on them today thougo..when it gets this hot its Not good for them or me lol i hate the heat grrr lol

6719B742-3DD9-4968-BC81-D024D1F0EC29.jpeg

The girls are looking very happy today noce and bushy..that’s what we want haha I haven’t fed them yet today..yesterday I had a heated debate ..u might call it lol with another grower.

a friend of mine actually lolz on how many times a day you should feed in coco he’s says 4 to 5 times lol I say that’s text book garbage and you’ll drown those girls lol so we came to an agreemeant I said I’d bump it to three feeds a day 1200ppm for a week to see the positive or negative results its a well known fact that you must feed/water at least once a day in order to wash away any salt build ups from previous feed so I was watering once a day but I’ll bump it to three times smaller feeds..
other than that there happy dancing ladies I’m feeding them the veg 1200ppm even now there young as the modern warefares are old enuf now and the fruit tingle clones were being fed throu a drip cycle so they were already on the around 1200 mark..I’ll throw a few pics up it’s easy to see the difference over just a few days..

44F0A980-49A0-470A-8D71-04C7689AC4DC.jpeg

So I fed them once this morning and I’ll feed them again before bed..as I said earlier or in the flower journal hmmm not sure lol but yeah I’m bumping these girls to 2 feeds a day at 1100 ppm I backed off the ppm it was working for me the plants were loving it but I got so many opinions that that was to high ..there to young so I backed it off 100 ppm to se results thou if there not any positive results I’m going back to the 1200 coz they were happy there and if you can feed them more and there happy why would you change lol but wel see ...

Nothing to report today the girlz are all healthy but no changes today I’ll throw up a pic entry tomoz..

Gday all how’s things well I hope :cool: so I gave it a couple of days since entry reason being is that there wasn’t a lot happening let’s face it when they hit flower ITL be happy snaps like Ronald Mac Donald just walked in the tent .. but for now things are chilled quite a fair bit of new green lussshes growth as we can see wich is spot on the money i noticed some slight powdery mildew being that I have t set up proper vent.. in the new space ..so I thew them in the flower room while it was on cycle for 6 hours let them breath a bit and a few days later we seem to have clipped the issue my flower room runs hps sonti globes so I can run plants right through with that particular globe haha she’s a beaut..so yeah that sorted that for now while I get the new vent systems in place so for now there very happy healthy looking girls..the modern warefares will be a big plant.. all three have exploded haha yesssssss lol I got the seeds through caveman seeds.com out of western oz they didn’t have to much info as it is a new strain so I didn’t have the normal info like you get with wellknown strains I do now there parentsi don’t have the info on me at this present time thou but I’ll posit tommorow or in next entry..so I was waiting to see how they’d go and yeah I’m sold there gunna be big bushy girlz n I like them bushy hahahaa actually quite the opi but I like my plants bushy haha ok enuf of the bullshit lol soyeah there going well dad is proud and here they are today ..”say hello girlz” HELLLLOOOOO LOLZ

owe if you look to the far right this clone is in the hospital ward at the moment I’m being very careful with amount of light good air ect..she’s wilted but not thirsty and her distance from light source not likely to be heat stroke but I’m not to concerned she will green up I’ve dropped her nutes to half so I’ll keep an eye on her I don’t like sickly or weak clones so I ditch them thou I have never thrown a plant away that wasn’t male hahahaha onya ladies you rock! But yeah never unless there male if there sick they go to the missus for some t.l.c lolz the female touch ...they love it...so they go to her and they live out there life on the window sill hahaha I’ll post pic of past sickly clones that never made it to the big house haha

26A585C8-4255-491B-A65B-8FD41C56904D.jpeg

A9AE811D-86E9-403E-BFAF-7852919F3EAC.jpeg

A few extra clones have been added since original first journal photo but there from the same clipping of the mum it’s just that they were still in the clone tank.. if you were wondering haha but there all in there now the smaller ones i left in the tank a little longer for obvious reasons.. so there all looking healthy now bar 2 one is wilted not to sever the other is in the same boat a little more wilted if they have t greened up by the time I wake up today I’ll take further action and diagnose the issue..with your help most probably lolz

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting in Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom