Outdoor White Widow Ontario Canada Grow

NEWBGRWR

Hi Everyone,

This is my second outdoor grow. I chose white widow since it’s a good strain for mold and cold resistance. I grew indoor from seeds. I’m currently growing 5 plants. They seem good so far. I’m using GH 3 bottle products for nutrition.

Here are some pictures showing where I’m at so far.

9AFCFDA4-31E8-41B0-AF21-D0E7D1DCA6B5.jpeg

702980CD-566B-4E9A-AF32-5617D7F37F43.jpeg

Hi Everyone,

This is my second outdoor grow. I chose white widow since it’s a good strain for mold and cold resistance. I grew indoor from seeds. I’m currently growing 5 plants. They seem good so far. I’m using GH 3 bottle products for nutrition.

Beautiful garden my friend :welldone:
I had good luck with gh in coco, good nutrients.
Your girls are loving them.
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Thanks Bill! So far, so good… it’s when it comes to the end of the season that I panic with frost, cold damp weather… fingers crossed

Thanks Bill! So far, so good… it’s when it comes to the end of the season that I panic with frost, cold damp weather… fingers crossed
I'm probably 4 hrs north of you.
There are a few of us from Ontario. ;)
Just a guess , but I get it.
I built a greenhouse this year for that reason.
I have a @MedicGrow in there now providing sun , did you see it?

Stay safe

I’m just outside of Ottawa. I love meeting people in the area to compare notes since our climate is quite different from growers in the west and the States. I was t able to see your greenhouse.

Hi Everyone,

beautiful. i'm canadian/american (london area mostly) and have lived in arizona most of my life but my canadian soul is being drawn back to snow, trees, family and legal weed. mostly the legal weed. :Dmy only problem is finding a landlord who will let me grow. lord i miss green stuff being everywhere and for some odd reason, i want cold, snowy, fierce storms blowing through the trees. deserts are boring.

I'm probably 4 hrs north of you.
There are a few of us from Ontario. ;)
Just a guess , but I get it.
I built a greenhouse this year for that reason.
I have a @MedicGrow in there now providing sun , did you see it?

Stay safe
you're in ontario? hi there. i may have a few questions not related to growing. :)

you're in ontario? hi there. i may have a few questions not related to growing. :)
I'm always available, anything I can help with I will. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom