First Journal with Kinda Second Grow with History - WooHoo

Re: First journal with kinda second gro with history. WooHoo

nice thread interested to see what comes of it. check out what I'm doing. I'm going to figure out how to put my grow in my signature so everyone can check it out it's titled light dep/ outdoor grow. I'm using a large (pop-up) greenhouse which is treating me very very very well.

I use smart pots they seem to help me tons in the realm of pots. not to hard to transplant from but tricky. also you should read as much as possible. and everyone has their own ways you can learn something from everyone.

ive never heard of 16/4 light schedule? 24hr 18/6 15/9 is what I'm familiar with

Def will check you out bro. Been doing tons and tons of research here and a couple of other choice sites too. Much thanks for the advice. I think I ment 18/6 dunno where I got 16/4 from. Lack of sleep...:thumb:

I've never heard of anyone putting a seedling in a cloner. Should work though. And I would price the ballast of 1000 and compare it to another 600. Can't go wrong with either

And so out of 9 seeds to germinate I have 8 with healthy lookin tap roots.
3 each of Ice, Crystal and White Widow.

Thanks brother. Me too. Have not checked them today yet so it could have overnight.

Well dammit my latest little spout that I put in soil fell over. Not the container but the little seedling. So I staked it and am hoping for the best.

The one that bent over is not doing anything yet but also does not look any worse so will just wait it out.
How big should I let a plant get before I put it in a hempe bucket?
The other 8 seedlings are all doing great. I am adding soil up to the baby leaves daily and giving a couple sprays of water and keeping covered so no light. Seems to be working very well so far.

Here are 2 shots of my Big Gurl that is doing so nicely. She is about 4" from soil to top of plant.

2014-06-17-21-03-11_photo.jpg
2014-06-17-21-02-12_photo.jpg

So I decided to go with the 1000 watt magnetic ballast.
2014-06-17-21-00-52_photo.jpg
2014-06-17-21-01-09_photo.jpg

And you can just see my poor little sick gurl if you look very closely.

2014-06-17-21-06-26_photo.jpg

Still trying like the dickens to save her. What you all think?

Can anybody out there tell me how big to let em get before moving to the hempe pots plz?

Ok so to be sure I have this right, once the leaves grow out past the edges of the current pot is a good time to transplant to bigger pot, rule of thumb? Do I have this right?
Much thanks bro.

Well I take my last statement back. I carefully moved the soil away from the roots on this one that looks dead and the roots look great. So I put it in a shot glass with Ph corrected water and a paper towel. The part where the leaves were broke off so I left that part above the paper towel root stim/water. Will see what happens. Also covered it so no light. All the others are coming along nicely. Prolly put into beer cups next week as they are outgrowin their dixie cups. Cant put any more soil in them.
Started 3 KC Brains Brain's Damage beans to germinate. A pinch of root stimulater and a shot glass of water, no light.
I dont think the KC Brains seeds are all that great as I have had very poor luck with them all the way around. Prolly will not go back with them. This is just my OP and not saying theyre bad or not a good company. Maybe just the batch I happend to get.

My 3 KC Brains are popping tap roots! Im a happy camper!
Ok so here are all of my sprouts. I think its time to repot them and bury them right up to the leaves, thoughts? insights plz?
The have lived in the dark till now so will also let them have light.

2014-06-23-11-14-31_photo.jpg

Thanks Peyt, did it yesterday. They all looking pretty good today am happy to report.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom