First post ever

:welcome: bornblazer to the number 1 site for cannabis awareness! Great to have you on board. What are your particular interests? If you are like I was you're going to be AMAZED by all there is to learn here! If you grow, I recommend starting a grow journal. And if you use the frequently asked questions, you'll most likely find just about anything you're looking for! Good Luck. :peace:

I am excited to be a new member and I am looking forward to learning! This is my first post EVER!:cheer:

I am a grower, or soon to be. I'm still gathering info so that my first time is a success . I'm hoping to begin by new years so my years starts off right. I chose this site to get valuable schooling.

Hello bornblazer and welcome to the site. When you get a journal made let me know over in my journal. I would like to help you learn to grow. In the meantime come on over to my journals and say hello. I give lots of beginner friendly tips . My first journal has more tips but my current one has some too.I also have movies you can watch that are located in my blog. Just click my name and then view blog

Back
Top Bottom