First time grow 4 weeks into flower

You can top them as many times as you want but only top in veg.
Here's a close up of a bud and a shot from underneath my small Nuken girl. I was a few days off on the flowering .. just check my notes,today is day #27 into flower!

Attachments

• 20180908_125122.jpg
    20180908_125122.jpg
    921.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 20180907_230121.jpg
    20180907_230121.jpg
    960.7 KB · Views: 26
I’ve never grown in coco but I thought you would water more frequently with coco. I’m gonna call @Pennywise over to peek. He’s a great grower here and uses coco.

Here's my issue with watering everyday in coco at least in my case. When the grow shop sold me coco and not telling me what it really was, i transpotted from 2 gallon pots with soil into a 5 gallon pot with coco. Now I did not loosen the root system at all before doing this. So my main root system is in soil surrounded by coco... my plants with watering everyday were not doing anything at all... I thought I was going to lose them tbh, it wasnt until I started watering by feel of the pot when the plants started taking off. So that's what I have stuck with until this point. I would be interested in knowing now that they are in flower and have come along way since that trouble, should I start watering everyday and keeping it extremely wet?? Keep in mind I dont let this dry out completely, but quite a bit, when it feels too light I water. Usually every second day for my biggest.

Hey Mystic and welcome, coco you'll want to water/ feed daily. In flower I feed as often as 3x per day. If you're mixed with soil it would most likely be somewhere in between. But skipping days in coco will lead to major issues.

Hey Mystic and welcome, coco you'll want to water/ feed daily. In flower I feed as often as 3x per day. If you're mixed with soil it would most likely be somewhere in between. But skipping days in coco will lead to major issues.
Ugh you guys stress me out lol. you dont think I would of seen any type of issues by now from watering this way ? I've been watering this way for probably 8 weeks now... dont know what to do now if I try watering everyday what are some things I should watch for ?... the thought of doing this sacres me.... but if my buds are lacking because of it then I'd like to try it lol.

If start watering daily watch for the leaves to begin drooping, if they do then back off on the watering.

Well I decided I'm going to try feeding daily again. I will keep you guys updated this week during the process and see what happens. Just finished a feeding now and will continue it daily. Hopefully this helps me plants finish better.
Attached a few pictures of my up coming girls.. picture taken today. Some Crown Royal in there and AK-47. Appreciate the help everyone.

Attachments

• 20180908_163745.jpg
    20180908_163745.jpg
    849 KB · Views: 32
  • 20180908_163733.jpg
    20180908_163733.jpg
    859.2 KB · Views: 27
Quick update guys... Day #29 into flower.. also Day #3 back to daily feedings. Plant looks happier and seems to responding well to the feedings. No sign of over watering at all and no signs of nutrient burn. Buds have grown over the last 3 days a little and seem to filling out. Thanks for the help everyone, hopefully a smooth ride for the last 4 weeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180910-093806_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180910-093806_Gallery.jpg
    708.2 KB · Views: 32
I was going to make up some co2 with bottles and aquarium tube yeast sugar, will this help my grow ?? I have 3 weeks to go of flower, hydro store wants $50 for a bottle that does the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom