First time grow, are they looking normal?

Stoner101420

Okay so I started germinating a couple bagseeds I found from sum dank purps, I planted them on 4-12-13. So they are about 3 weeks and 3 days old. Well I noticed at first when I had the light farther away, they shot up in length, so I transplanted them and added a lil more dirt. Well they stoped shootin up in height and I feel like they are small for wat they could be. Idk if I'm makin the nodes tight, or sum things wrong? It's like everyone else's I see are a lot bigger for the amount of time.

P.S. I'm not using any nutrients, I wanted to go an all organic route. On the smaller plant with the ripped leaf, I accidentally ripped it, also I was movin and sum pressure was applied on them, and it kinda snapped the stem, not all the way, but it couldn't support itself, but it kinda looks like it was a natural LST, cuz the plant is fine and healthy I hope, almost 5 days after it happened. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!

One love!!
image1688.jpg
image1687.jpg

Lings can be slow to start. If you could give more details regarding your setup and such people could offer up more advice.

One thing I can say is do not keep em too wet and make sure the soil mix you are using is not compacting and it is light and fluffy like a sponge. Also what are your temps in there ligts on lights off? light you are using? how far is the light away? air circulation?

They will be fine just don't over think it. Next time try not to plant them together, unless you prefer to do it like that.

In my opinion, they look totally normal as far as size. Don't be shocked if the one you snapped eventually dies on you though, it could come back, so keep your light on it and keep trying. I say this because if you noticed in my thread there is two plants. The short ones name is short stack because it is actually a week older than my tall plant. That thing grew about two inches, and took over a month to take off again! You seen my plants in my thread, they are 2 months old. One was that size at about 3 weeks also. It took mine nearly two weeks just too pop up! They will shoot up very quick like you said, this can be for two reasons: 1) They hit a spurt. 2) Your light is too far away (depending on what you have).

As knowledgeable as Wiz is on this subject, he won't steer you wrong. Read and listen! The most important part of a man's first grow? Patience!

I'm going to advise you not to start with nutes yet for one reason, inexperience. They could certainly use them, but I know as a rookie myself we have a bad habit of overdoing! So if you decide to start nuting them, VERY lightly!

Grow hard man and good luck!

Looks pretty alright :thumb:

Could do with a feed tho & would suggest a 1/4 rate strength application of nutrients once a week for a few weeks intill bigger then progress with nutrient feeding with a raise dosage.

The larger sprouts sharing the same pots will be required to be potted up into separate pots in aprox 7 to 10 days time.

Yea I looked at the bottom and the roots are sticking out so it's time to transplant them, also I topped the two and started LST I shall be posting more pictures once I return from the garden! Happy smoke!!

One love!!

Sad to say that she died today, went to the dispensary and got some headband hash, and headband to mourn...R.I.P lil baby girl! :'(

No I didn't lose both, pulled the other girl out when she fied, she was all dried up n wethered, out but this baby girl has been topped and been doing LST perfectly fine I think she's gunna be my keeper phenotype for the mother plant of Gods gift, i trimmed the bottome leaves n the big leaves, no sense in puttin So much energy info them when I topped it, ima put pics up now

Here's the photos, the one that snapped died. This one I just started LST training, also I've topped it, it was on the third node when I topped it, so idk If that looks rite for a topped plant. Also I just got 4 white widow plants, only 1 germinated, I have my card, if anyone can send me there phenotypes, I'd very grealy appreciate it, email me @ herzigterry@yahoo.com thank you for your time!!

image1848.jpg
image1849.jpg
image1850.jpg

Back
Top Bottom