First Time Grow - Indoor in Soil - Seeds Unknown

Daddys420girl

First_Time_Grow.jpg

Just seeing what will happen...it is a closet grow...kinda broke so the setup is very plain...and i don't have the best lights...but working with what i have

they are about 2 weeks old

all helpful feedback is welcum

:thanks:

AJ

Re: First time grow...indoor in soil...seeds unknown

If that is tinfoil you know to get rid of that when you can ;-) Your plants look great for a low-budget grow. You look to be pushing the nutes just a tad but they look very healthy. Give some details....

What kind of soil are they in?
What kind of lights do you have and how many?
What if any nutrients are you using or is your soil nutrient fortified?
How much height do you have?

Depending on the lights you have you may want to consider training them to keep them low to increase yield. Doing good so far though.

Thanks...no "nutes" yet...they are in a moss soil...i only have 2 lights (one 6500k and the other 2700k)...i was thinking of starting lst when i replant them and doing "nutes" in about 2 weeks

You should try to get mylar but if you don't have the cash (trust me I know, I didn't want to buy that crap either) you can just go to a dollar store or local walmart and buy windshield reflectors. only $1-3 each, you might need 5-6 of them.
This is how my area looks:
2011-06-13_22-46-21_205.jpg

You can go to any grow shop and get 'Panda Film' or 'Black and White Poly' is what it is usually called. You can purchase it by the foot, usually 1.25 - 1.50 per foot for a 10' wide piece.

Perhaps your soil has some extended release fertilizer or something? Usually the tips curl slightly under when they are starting to receive a strong dose of organic fertilizers which is why I questioned the nutrients. Looks good though, don't change a thing, your making it work ;-)

thanks...on my way to the store today...replanting in different pots...new photos later today...yay...i'm soooo excited to have useful feedback...thanks bunches!

AJ

Whats good D420g!!!

Hey there looks like you got some great comments already!!! just thought I would throw in my 2 cents as well!!! if you go to walmart and go to the camping section, they have emergency blankets there, they go for about 3 bucks a box, and it has an adequate amount in it!!! maybe 2 boxes would get you covered up just nicely!!! also, your going to want as many lights as you can get in there, more of the 6700K and the highest wattage you can get them!!!

:goodluck: to you!!! I'm subbed now!!!

:peacetwo:

OH NO!!!! I got 2 droopy plants after the move...sigh...send out good thoughts that they pull through or are male so I don't feel so bad...lol

:oops:

did you water after you did the transplant?!?!? need to make sure that the soil has enough water in it to keep the plant alive, but dry enough to let the roots look for water so they grow out!!!

Sending all the positive vibes your way!!!

got back home...one looks much better but still a little droopy...but the other one...sigh...need more good vibes...thanks!

:thanks:

Don't worry about them too much. These plants pretty much grow themselves. Your plants are looking very good.:peace:

yea all you really have to do is make sure they are getting air, water, and light!!! thats all you need to grow some cannabis, everything else is to grow the best damn cannabis you want to smoke!!! I wish you the best of luck there my friend!!!

wk_4_9_24_2011.jpg

wk_4b_9_24_2011.jpg

been trying to upload these photos for a minute...but here they are...week 4

taking more photos today...i start 12/12 with my lights...wish me luck...

loving the support too.

peace

aj

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom