First Time Grow - Master Kush

Yes I think i'll leave it a week or 2 before topping again, not worth stressing them out, not when there going so well.
I have just bought 2x 85w 6400k CFL for side lighting during veg. When I turn to flower I am going to use 600w hps above but was wondering whether to leave the side lighting as 6400k for both spectrums or just change them to 2700k?
Appreciate the advice, thanks :)
Hopefully update some pics later :)

Yes I think i'll leave it a week or 2 before topping again, not worth stressing them out, not when there going so well.
I have just bought 2x 85w 6400k CFL for side lighting during veg. When I turn to flower I am going to use 600w hps above but was wondering whether to leave the side lighting as 6400k for both spectrums or just change them to 2700k?
Appreciate the advice, thanks :)
Hopefully update some pics later :)

Your plants look outstanding.:cheer:

For Veg, you can stress them quite a bit, as there are fewer demands on the plant, and there aren't any flowers to herm up. Just settle them in, by giving them a little rest, before you flower them. My experience has been that varied spectra almost always gives me the best results.

If your HPS doesn't have an enhanced spectrum with blue, then I would leave the 6400K bulbs in place, as sidelights, until maybe mid-stretch, then switch them to 2700K for peak flower. The CFLs have a broad color spectrum, and will also throw good amounts of UV, which is the shizz for frosting up a nug.
Super healthy man, great work. :peace::Namaste:

Day 1 of flowering

hi sorry I haven't posted lately, I've been busy at work but they have grown no end in the last few weeks. I have had to LST to keep the height down and 2day was the day I decided to change to 12/12 :)
I have managed to get the temps quite stable lately 30 high 25 low
humidity I have now dropped to 40%
half strength nutes
600w hps top lighting + 105w and 85w 6400k side lighting considering adding another 85w cfl to :)

Thank you all for following, here are a few pic updates for you.

IMG-20140225-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20140225-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20140225-WA0007.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom