First Time Grow - Master Kush

p1ckl3s

Hi this is the first time I have grown so all advise, tips, hints and information is appreciated :)

I have decided to go for a Master Kush grow plus a few cheese cuttings.

Equipment:
* 6" Rhino carbon filter
* 6" fan
* Adjustable digital ballast
* 250-600 MH- cool tubed
* 200W heater, thermostatically controlled

12089.jpg

21608.jpg

I am currently on day 12 of Master Kush seedlings and day 2 of Cheese cuttings
At the moment they are in soil which is 60% Canna Professional Plus Soil 40% Perlite and are being watered when needed. At the moment I am using no Nutrients just 50% rizotonic (Take root) and setting the PH to 6.5

High temps of 28C
Low temps 18C

I will be using Dutch Pro A and B

Again any help, tips, hints and information would be great.

31426.jpg

41067.jpg

5861.jpg

6755.jpg

7636.jpg

Re: First time grow, Master Kush

Hey welcome to the forum Pickles I also started growing less than a month ago and you chose the best place on the net to grow and if you like come over to my journal check out my girls

Thank you for the quick replies and welcomes, I will take a look at those journals recommended in a min :)

I have just fimmed the girls, how long do u think recovery will take?
As you can see I have got quite a lot of width but not much height in my grow room, what do you think I should do for best results? Low stress training or scrog? Any ideas?

Will try and upload new pics on the weekend.

Cheers

Good luck! Just started a single plant cfl for my first. If it ends up female I challenge you to a noob first time grow off! Haha.

sorry I havn't been on to give u an update sooner. It is just over 3 weeks into the grow now and plants are about 6 inches tall, just want to thank you all for your advise and upload some pics.

Redlan I accept the challenge lol be good to see someone with a grow about the same age :)

IMG-20140130-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20140130-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20140130-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20140130-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20140130-WA0002.jpg

Hey last night I decided to re-pot my girls , I woke up and had a nice surprise they had had a little spurt :) Very happy about that.

1 question though, I am using canna pro plus soil which already has nutrients in it, how long would u guys wait before adding my nutrients?

Also how many nodes do you think I should wait before topping them again?

Thanks

Time for some more pics :)

IMG-20140201-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20140202-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20140202-WA0012.jpg

Nice growth and root structure. It looks like you transplanted at a good time.

Since your soil has nutrients it's a good idea to wait a few weeks before adding your own. When you start to add your own it also may be a good idea to go 1/4 strength and slowly build up the strength. I've experienced nute burn before and it's not pretty. I also add mutes every other watering and once a week do a decent watering so that a good amount drains out the bottom. This cleanses salt buildup in the soil. I also make sure to clean out my trays so there is no standing water.

As for that topping question me personally if I were to top I would wait 1 to 2 weeks before topping again don't want to stress the girl to much but that just my opinion I am sure any other more experienced grower may say something different so just go with what you feel is best

Back
Top Bottom