First Time Grow

But we just flowered few days ago se stipules I believe Like to grow in crossing each other I'm new so I could be wrong I have a fuck Ton of those too on my kush I'm day 4 flower

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thats a cutting thats been in 12-12 for about 2 weeks. They are white compared to the green ive seen.

OG Kush BTY 12-12 From Seed

First time grow

Day 5 flower look at the kush explosive growth

420-magazine-mobile496178400.jpg

420-magazine-mobile334320353.jpg

420-magazine-mobile394562685.jpg

When you switch to flower keep feeding you veg nutes but start adding bloom. This is the transition period and you dont want to cut veg nutes due to the stretch and how much n is consumed is crazy. After the transition your feeding schedule will start upping the bloom and flower nutes (p&k) and start eliminating the N.

If you read the schedules alot say to flush once a month to remove salt build up but it is my opinion that flushing is not necessary every month and should only be done to correct issues or the pre harvest flush unless you are vegging for an extended period then a flush before flip might help eliminate salt build up but when you do flush like that you put your nutes rite back in at the end if flush

Hope that helps

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow
I would have to agree with you I never ever flush unless I come into a lockout due to high ph

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would stay around 75 and th at 40-50. You shouldn't have to flush the nutes out. Just don't give over half dose of flowering bites first feed .

Temp and rh a lil low. I have to work with what i got tho. Temp has not been lower than 65. Some nights have dropped well below 0°F outside

OG Kush BTY 12-12 From Seed

First time grow

I suggest using distilled for foliar sprays my girls love it with 400 watt t5 8 bulb 4 ft 70 temp I find my rh goes high around 60 sometimes during lights out with a box fan my solution partially works I open between lights 6pm to 6 am and I barely sleep as im having electric issues now I'm running a bunch of cords to work it jeez this is crazy

Oh again tht dog is adorable I keep seeing her in my app when I look at my subscribe stuff wat mix is she lol

Nah in a 4x4 tent in a room with heat and all tht plus the 4ft 8 bulb t5 lol my cats are an epic pain in the ass so between 6 pm and 2 am there around 48 rh they spike when I sleep during lights out why is tht?

Nah in a 4x4 tent in a room with heat and all tht plus the 4ft 8 bulb t5 lol my cats are an epic pain in the ass so between 6 pm and 2 am there around 48 rh they spike when I sleep during lights out why is tht?

Because you said your temp was low...

Back
Top Bottom