First Time Grow

Ok so do my normal flower feeding you didn't flush them first ? I thought u had to. And I'm doing ff too I use tiger bloom and big bloom and cal mag 100 ppm some root booster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok so do my normal flower feeding you didn't flush them first ? I thought u had to. And I'm doing ff too I use tiger bloom and big bloom and cal mag 100 ppm some root booster

Dont take my advice this is my first go around. Not as simple as a vegetable garden

Hey ya my temp is there wat about rh what is a safe high they seem to like higher

If your temps were 70-80 F then your plants would grow faster and use more water! 50-60 is too cold.
My soil is scottsgrow. And holds water first timer mistake. Ive also been battling to keep temp up. Been close to 0*f outside here.
420-magazine-mobile151725713.jpg

Ya I'd say my best soil I've tried is royal gold coco coir mix holds high humidity so with these cats running around I find I'm opening the tent every few hours to drop rh and stuffing cats on inside porch not to cold but jeez this rh is a bitch with 10 plants

Ya I'd say my best soil I've tried is royal gold coco coir mix holds high humidity so with these cats running around I find I'm opening the tent every few hours to drop rh and stuffing cats on inside porch not to cold but jeez this rh is a bitch with 10 plants

Got ff happy frog for the bty and gsc

When you switch to flower keep feeding you veg nutes but start adding bloom. This is the transition period and you dont want to cut veg nutes due to the stretch and how much n is consumed is crazy. After the transition your feeding schedule will start upping the bloom and flower nutes (p&k) and start eliminating the N.

If you read the schedules alot say to flush once a month to remove salt build up but it is my opinion that flushing is not necessary every month and should only be done to correct issues or the pre harvest flush unless you are vegging for an extended period then a flush before flip might help eliminate salt build up but when you do flush like that you put your nutes rite back in at the end if flush

Hope that helps

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

When you switch to flower keep feeding you veg nutes but start adding bloom. This is the transition period and you dont want to cut veg nutes due to the stretch and how much n is consumed is crazy. After the transition your feeding schedule will start upping the bloom and flower nutes (p&k) and start eliminating the N.

If you read the schedules alot say to flush once a month to remove salt build up but it is my opinion that flushing is not necessary every month and should only be done to correct issues or the pre harvest flush unless you are vegging for an extended period then a flush before flip might help eliminate salt build up but when you do flush like that you put your nutes rite back in at the end if flush

Hope that helps

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow
Ive only feed 2/3 of what ff calls for. I read that a deffincey can take a few days to cure but a lock out can takes weeks.

Current grow bty 12-12 from seed
OG Kush BTY 12-12 From Seed

Back
Top Bottom