First Time Grow

I feed 2 of them 2 gallons a week of part A/B advanced nutrients connisour veg and some cal mag

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ya a few are small guts I got like ten in flower 2 are beast so I'm doing allot small in the hope they even out

I feed my plants the full amount of my nute line only cus I worked her up to that but I always start diluted. If you are following schedule and PHing your feedings then you should be ok with lockout. And I got mixed up but if it was you saying you could be root bound then that can affect the plant as well

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

I feed my plants the full amount of my nute line only cus I worked her up to that but I always start diluted. If you are following schedule and PHing your feedings then you should be ok with lockout. And I got mixed up but if it was you saying you could be root bound then that can affect the plant as well

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow
I maybe root bound. Was waiting for sex b4 i transplanted. Also only have 32" vertical space.

OG Kush BTY 12-12 From Seed

First time grow

Tht means your a few inches short of 3ft heavy lst and small scrog should work perfectly

420-magazine-mobile1199456190.jpg

Keeping them nice and low. S1 has 8 tops

First time grow

Hey fed today flowering nutes I did this

I used part B of advanced nutrients because it is 1,2,7 NPK ratio than I used 100 ppm of cal mag in distilled water added fox farm big bloom NPK 0-0.5-0.7

And tiger bloom

I used 8 ml of part B advanced nutrients connisour

2 tbsp of tiger
2 tbsp of big bloom

And 1 tsp of root booster by gh per gallon I fed 10 today fuck my back hurts lol pictures in a day or 2 lol

I'm pretty sure I'm on day 3 but looking good when they grow do not be afraid to hst as well I regularly do so to autos they respond pretty well I break the cell wall by bending even the base but be careful can fuck a plant up bad

I'm pretty sure I'm on day 3 but looking good when they grow do not be afraid to hst as well I regularly do so to autos they respond pretty well I break the cell wall by bending even the base but be careful can fuck a plant up bad

I just been tying them down. And have topped twice now.

First time grow

Ya generally you only top an auto once at least I do as they don't grow long before flower and I ain't got shit for light

Depending on the type whether photo I get those allot and they turn out to be colas but I lst and trim allot

But we just flowered few days ago se stipules I believe Like to grow in crossing each other I'm new so I could be wrong I have a fuck Ton of those too on my kush I'm day 4 flower

Back
Top Bottom