El Doctor - 3 Strains - 600W HID - Closet - First Grow

I think I had a Calcium deficiency due to letting dry out the soil for too long maybe thats why the maroc was worst because I let it dry the most...

are those brown spots appearing on upper (new) growth? or in the old leaves? are the older leaves are getting darker? stems are turning red (starting sometimes from underneath)? we need some more info and pics to diagnose correctly

it looks like it could be 3 things:
1.- pH fluctuation
2.- calcium deficiency
3.- phosphorus deficiency

Well in hopes this helps El doctor, these are the random few which look bad from my plant
20141208_152655_1_.jpg
20141208_152714_1_.jpg

Well in hopes this helps El doctor, these are the random few which look bad from my plant
20141208_152655_1_.jpg
20141208_152714_1_.jpg

hi there stealthboat, it seems like a calcium deficiency and pH fluctuation
Different strains of cannabis tend to have different nutrient problems. Some cannabis strains (or even specific plants) tend to use much higher levels of calcium than others, and so you may see calcium deficiency problems with one plant even when all the other plants which are getting the same nutrients and environment aren't showing any signs of deficiency.

have you tried to flush your medium with pH'd water with normal nutrient dose? are you keeping a close eye on pH?
in most cases you can correct that problem with a good flush

or you can include a cal-mag supplement to her feedings

I do use Cal mag, about 1 tsp per week for that plant. I thought it was an overabundance of something rather than a deficiency. Guess I'll just add a bit more Cal mag? Ph is under control now

you know better your plant, if you think it could be over-fertilizing it makes sense too, some times over-abundance of a nutrient can lock up other nutrients producing a deficiency, i would flush the medium throughly with half strength ph balanced nutrient mix and see if that restores the nutrient balance

thanks for the help guys just got back from work watered them and moved them around a bit, tomorrow ill take pics I really think the deficiency comes from not watering often it is a Calcium deficiency because of that, I see it beggining on one of my lemon skunk and its also because I let it dry a bit ....

20141208_152655_1_.jpg
20141208_152714_1_.jpg

Be carefull because thats what I think triggered my purple maroc to go hermie but it was on 60% of the leaves and I really let it dry out when it happend so it was my fault really.

week 3 and 5 days flower

IMG_20141210_001012_zpszcv3jgbf.jpg

IMG_20141210_000859_zpsvuegfrxl.jpg

IMG_20141210_000828_zpsoke4u6xn.jpg

IMG_20141210_000748_zpsi3tmhvvz.jpg

IMG_20141210_000720_zpsdpesswma.jpg

IMG_20141210_000608_zpsoiyucmpl.jpg

Pics of the deficiency

IMG_20141210_000849_zpswcsu6aiv.jpg

its on 2 or 3 leaves

and I also have this but only on the sour diesel clones

IMG_20141210_000843_zpswly5wiff.jpg

It looks like powder and when touch it dont come off anyone now what it is could it be mold? any suggestions?

btw I put the lemon kush in flower @ 5 weeks veg and left it in the 2 gallon bucket to see if theirs any diff

Pics of the deficiency

its on 2 or 3 leaves

and I also have this but only on the sour diesel clones

It looks like powder and when touch it dont come off anyone now what it is could it be mold? any suggestions?

that on your sour diesel clones is Mould and you should treat your plants ASAP if you don't want to lose your crop friend, it will spread fast to all your garden,

in fact the plant with the deficiency is starting to show early stages of mould too.

Yeah im gonna try hydrogen peroxide foliar spray and im using the fox farm line nutes but its not the nutes because my Cssh is fine im keeping track of my watering now I thought drying them out would do them good but it didnt

Just to let you guys know the Hydrogen Peroxide mix with water in 2 days has almost dissapered and plants look way better, no signs of stress on the plants.

I used a 32oz bottle with tap water and added 2oz of 3% hydrogen peroxide
took them out of the room,misted the plant everywhere even the buds,
shook them a lil just to get exes off
placed back in room and gave them a 290 degree turn 4 times so the fan can drie them out.

repeated again today I think one last time and they should be all set

Back
Top Bottom