First Time Grow Closet - CFL & HID - 3 Plants - Check Me Out!

I have lots of thoughts but id like to see if others can respond and if not then I will give you some good information

hey can you give me some good info?? i think what im going to do is buy some clones at the store and go from there.. what should i do for soil?? i was thinking maybe ffof and ffhf or maybe the one that jorge cervantes has on video.. idk if i have that soil though.. or i may just make my own soil with the worm castings and what not i see ppl doing that way i can just water with tap water which is about 7.0-7.5 ph. also add dolomite lime and all sorts of stuff. also what about FIMing a clone? can that be done? i would greatly appreciate some advice and guidance. or if i can salvage these.. they are standing straight up again and are really yellow.. just cant figure out what im doing wrong

What I would do is ask what soil the clones were grown in and then continue with that regiment. You can fimm a clone because it is up to you when it flowers and so you can give it the proper recovery time before you switch to flower.Im not certain why they are yellow other then what I have said before. Yes they can be saved. Give them some fox farm grow big or other form of nitrogen make sure its water soluble. I add worm castings amongst other things to my soils it does help. With organic soil it buffers the ph and so the water and additives will go back to the soils ph. With fox farm it burns a bit hot so I add that in towards the bottom of my container and use happy frog at the top as it is more suitable for seedlings. This way by the time the plant is a month or so old the roots will go down into the ocean forest the plant is no longer a seedling and everything is fine.

What I would do is ask what soil the clones were grown in and then continue with that regiment. You can fimm a clone because it is up to you when it flowers and so you can give it the proper recovery time before you switch to flower.Im not certain why they are yellow other then what I have said before. Yes they can be saved. Give them some fox farm grow big or other form of nitrogen make sure its water soluble. I add worm castings amongst other things to my soils it does help. With organic soil it buffers the ph and so the water and additives will go back to the soils ph. With fox farm it burns a bit hot so I add that in towards the bottom of my container and use happy frog at the top as it is more suitable for seedlings. This way by the time the plant is a month or so old the roots will go down into the ocean forest the plant is no longer a seedling and everything is fine.

yea im reading that the ffhf may be a lil better for the seedling.. idk if i am going to save these ones or just go for the clones.. cool thing is theres a menu and i can buy whatever i want ready to go!! i love washington!!also thanks for your help man. i will write back in a few days or so and see whats up.. may just start a new journal after like 3 weeks in so i have a lil progress and can show photos over time. also more research so its not tons of newbee questions!!

I already told you I dont mind the questions. Im here to help. See you in a few weeks if thats what you decided to do

I already told you I dont mind the questions. Im here to help. See you in a few weeks if thats what you decided to do

ok well definitely be around for the next one.. i guess im taking a break because i need to get some money to get some more supplies like soil and all the ingredients, the hps setup some oscillating fans, better timer, humidifier and other stuff.. oh yea the clones. lol.. again thanks for your help dude!! see ya later

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom