First time grower from a third world country

If the blackouts are short, and not too frequent there should be no problems. If they are too frequent, they will stress the plants, and can cause problems. If the blackouts are more frequent at certain parts of the day, set your light schedule to compensate. For example, if most blackouts occur in the afternoon, set you lights to come on at six PM and turn off at noon.

i would run a 24/0 lights then if you have a power outage there then , this way if the power goes out then you may end up with a 16/8 light regiment , you need at least 16 hrs of light for veg and 12/12 for the flower period , a ph meter (pen ) and a ppm (ec ) are a must to grow in coco , water/feed your plants daily , start your seedlings in a small pot then move to a large pot -their final home .what are you going to use for a container to make your feed in -how many litres is it , it has to be big enough for the amount of plants you are gonna grow , you cant over water coco/perlite mix it just runs out the bottom of your pots , if you can get cloth pots i highly recommend them .i would use the paper towel method to germinate your seeds keep it warm and moist , the paper towel doesn't need light , when the root is about 2 cm long , put them into a small pot , a 4x8 grow room is a good size room (large )and you will be able to grow 10 plants in there at least but as your 1 st grow i would do half that amount till you get the experience you need , you will need a lot more light to fill a room that size.do you have a way to make your room 1/2 that size till you get more lights , you need the ppm meter (pen ) to figure out how much nutrients to add to your water to get to the total amount your plants will need at the different stage of their life cycle , as they get bigger they need more nutrients but you don't want to give them to much either.what kind of water are you going to use , tap water , well water , bottled water , this important as not all water is equal -the same , i use about 1 ml of each of the trio nutes for small plants but the depends on the size of your water container .

is cannabis legal where you live ? i know they grow a shit ton of it , but what happens if you get caught , that is also some thing to keep in mind when you decide on the number of plants you want to grow .

Wow you got lucky , the only thing i get for free are hard times , and bad attitudes - oops thats not true , i get free good advice here lol !

i would run a 24/0 lights then if you have a power outage there then , this way if the power goes out then you may end up with a 16/8 light regiment , you need at least 16 hrs of light for veg and 12/12 for the flower period , a ph meter (pen ) and a ppm (ec ) are a must to grow in coco , water/feed your plants daily , start your seedlings in a small pot then move to a large pot -their final home .what are you going to use for a container to make your feed in -how many litres is it , it has to be big enough for the amount of plants you are gonna grow , you cant over water coco/perlite mix it just runs out the bottom of your pots , if you can get cloth pots i highly recommend them .i would use the paper towel method to germinate your seeds keep it warm and moist , the paper towel doesn't need light , when the root is about 2 cm long , put them into a small pot , a 4x8 grow room is a good size room (large )and you will be able to grow 10 plants in there at least but as your 1 st grow i would do half that amount till you get the experience you need , you will need a lot more light to fill a room that size.do you have a way to make your room 1/2 that size till you get more lights , you need the ppm meter (pen ) to figure out how much nutrients to add to your water to get to the total amount your plants will need at the different stage of their life cycle , as they get bigger they need more nutrients but you don't want to give them to much either.what kind of water are you going to use , tap water , well water , bottled water , this important as not all water is equal -the same , i use about 1 ml of each of the trio nutes for small plants but the depends on the size of your water container .
I am using RO water ph to 6.1and will be using 5 gallon fabric grow bags. Do you think that size of pot will be adequate?

Yes, but you will need to be careful to keep the temperature in the room under control.
I have installed an air conditioning unit in the grow room so temperature should not be an issue I am just concerned if they might conflict with each other

The plants don't care if the light is from an HPS, LED, the sun or any mix of them. As long as they get the wavelengths they need, they'll be happy,
Hey salt I just wanted to know if fulvic acid is of any use? The company sent me that in place of diamond nectar as it was out of stock.

Hey salt I just wanted to know if fulvic acid is of any use? The company sent me that in place of diamond nectar as it was out of stock.
I don't know. I haven't used it, so I can't check the contents of Diamond Nectar.

Hey salt, so I finally got my seeds a week ago and I got my hand on a pack of dutch passion blue automazars. I have done everything right followed every step perfectly gave the best conditions possible and yet my seeds refuse to germinate. I put one seed for germination about 3 days ago and another about 4 days ago and both have not cracked or sprouted as yet. I am using the paper towel method. Please suggest what to do as I am losing hope and depressed as hell.

Back
Top Bottom