First time grower!! in a 4x4 tent i have questions!!!

rastamann

ok so this is my first grow excuse the grammer folks lol ,
ok im going to try and get my grow started from ebay i want to know if i will a have succesful grow
from these items i plan to buy and any advice would be appreciated

4X4 TENTS
48 x 48 x 78 Reflective Mylar 4X 4ft Hydroponics Indoor Grow Tent Non Toxic Room | eBay

5 gallon smart pots

Smart Pot 5 Gallon 1 5 10 Pack Fabric Plant Container Grow Pot Gal | eBay

1000 WATT HPS LIGHT BULB

1 Eye Hortilux Super HPS High Pressure Sodium Bulb 1000W | eBay

The ACTUAL LAMP

Yield Lab Wing Indoor Hydroponic Grow Light Reflector 400W 600W 1000W Compatible | eBay

timer for the light

iPower Gltime Hydroponics HPS MH 24 Hour Timer for Grow Light | eBay

NEUTS

Fox Farm Big Bloom 1 Quart Qt 32oz Organic Nutrients Hydroponics Flower | eBay

auto flower seeds

! Female Auto Critical X-Line Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

what soil do you recomend i need?? and how much do iput in the 5 gallon pots?

how many bottle of nutes will i need for a grow? using fox farm

how much didu pay for your carbon filter?

how much can i expect to yield each plant??

Nutes is fine you want some grow big and big bloom from fox farm 1 of each, and autos have a short life span so 1-2 ounces and that's pushing it you should get a non auto plant you can veg them as long as you like and get more than an auto. With soil fill it up to the top but keep an inch from top without dirt. You can buy some of this stuff cheaper from garden stores, you should price check.

Nutes is fine you want some grow big and big bloom from fox farm 1 of each, and autos have a short life span so 1-2 ounces and that's pushing it you should get a non auto plant you can veg them as long as you like and get more than an auto. With soil fill it up to the top but keep an inch from top without dirt. You can buy some of this stuff cheaper from garden stores, you should price chec

Do I have the right light system?
Where should I buy my seeds?
The soil is so expensive !

Soil is only expensive if you buy it online. Fox Farm soil costs around $16 for 1.5 cu/ft. Online it'll be around $50 because of shipping.

Yield is impossible to predict, especially for a first grow.

The 1 pint bottles of Fox Farm nutes should be plenty for 2-4 plants depending on how much they feed.

Check out the sponsors pages and look up some reviews on the products you are looking at.

You got to use some reverse psychology, rasta.

Just like you don't take a new girl out and tell her how you want to take her pants off, that is the ultimate goal, right.

But, you gotta wine her, dine her, massage her feet.

Same thing for cannabis, rasta.

Get some good soil, feed it right, put it under the lights and make them feel alright.

All things come together and it's like Bob says,,, Could this be love..... ;)

You will yield more than you know, if you give more than you have.

You will never love another plant, like you do this plant, rasta.

Feel the music, brudda

Rastafari not a culture, it's a reality:rollit::Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom