First time grower need any advice I can get - Will be growing outdoors

plenty of enzyme products sold here though.. I'm just saying Aussies can get caught up here in different names and 'grass is greener on the other side' bullshit.. good place to look is Nutri tech solutions...
If you can point me toward an enzyme cleanser that does what Z7 can do that I can purchase in Australia I'd love to hear it. Honestly. I've tried looking myself.

I agree if growing organic, not much is to be learned here that you couldn't learn from an Aussie. But anything technical or advanced I get zip answers from Aussies. In that respect, I'd rather poke around here and learn. 420 is worlwide... Surely it can only be better for knowledge then sticking to your backyard...

Yeah man,always something to learn elsewhere. I'm not disrespecting the knowledge, just the thought that it only begins or stops (whichever you like) over there..
without knowing your environment and method of growing,I can't give advice on products but I will say, your not the only person growing in Australia using that particular method..

Yeah man,always something to learn elsewhere. I'm not disrespecting the knowledge, just the thought that it only begins or stops (whichever you like) over there..
without knowing your environment and method of growing,I can't give advice on products but I will say, your not the only person growing in Australia using that particular method..
My original statement was that there were some things you just can't get in aus... And then you basically told me I was incorrect. I didn't say it all begins and ends here at all...

Anyway, you made your point, which wasn't relative to what I had said, and I agree completely, so life goes on.

And my point is you can.. it sidetracked somewhere with that made to disrespect some knowledge learnt, not sure how but cleared up, I think.. yep, life grows on, lol..

Back
Top Bottom