First Time Grower: Worth Continuing?

Aresc

420 Member
Hi guys,

I started growing with 1 White Widow and after 15 days add 3 more unknown seeds from a cig that I smoke which was very strong.

White widow was growing incredibly fast and turned a male plant. I cut off it when it was 49 days old.

The other plants still growing but very slow. Could male plant affect the others?

Please check the photos and advice does it worth to continue or I will start a new season.

My schedule basicly:
12/12 Light cycle
Tap water, ph ~7
#1 Batmix rich soil
#2 Lightmix kinda potting soil
#3 Lightmix
Started with solo cups...

DAY 1-19: Watering lightly
DAY 21: - First nutrients to #2 and #3 lightmix soils. (GH Flora series)
DAY 25: #1 (Batmix+LightMix %50%50) and #2 (LightMix) transplanted to 3 gals pots. (#1 Batmix seems too weak for transplant, so decided to wait longer)
DAY 35: #3 Batmix transplanted 3 gals pot. I replaced it to male plant soil, batmix.

IMG_8266.JPG
FROM TOP TO BUTTOM

DAY 39: Photos you see... They look like I dont know so weak maybe.

1lightmix a.JPG1lightmix b.JPG

2lightmix a.JPG2lightmix b.JPG

3batmix a.JPG3batmix b.JPG

Please advice if you were my how would you continue?

I'm planning next grow with Canna Coco Natural + Perlite // GH Flora Trio // pH 5,8 // 3 Gals Plastic Pots.
Any recommendations and schedule that I could follow?

Peace!

ledosdkads.JPG

:welcome:

Have you been 12/12 since the beginning? They look light starved...

I switched it from 18/6 to 12/12 after 10 days. Should I go back to 18/6?

They look like more light would help them. What are you using and what is distance from the plant ?
I use 600W LED and about 55 cm far from the top leaves. Veg+Bloom both ON. Should I add more light??

Yep your light has to be way less than needed.
Don't go from 3 gal fabric to 3 gal plastic, that would be a mistake.
If anything go to 5+ gallon fabric.
Do something about your lighting situation.
First male plant had dark green leaves and was growed about 120 cm with same tent, same light, so, is it related with sex?
Ok, will continue with fabrics, got already 5 gals.

You could also top these now to get more bushy.
Please me tell more.. Which leaves should I top exactly?

Yes, go back to 18/6. 10 days is far too soon. They aren't ready to transplant yet. More help to come.

Updates - DAY 52.

Hi guys,

Its been 13 days after topping and chancing the light cycle to 12/6. I got amazing results. Let me show you with pics.

#1 Topping point and growth
topping 1.JPG

#2 Topping point and growth
topping 2.JPG

#1 Full picture
1 final.JPG

#2 Full Picture
2 final.JPG

I think there is a problem at plant #1. Could you please check the pictures and help me to fix it.
problem 2.JPGproblem.JPG

Looking forward to hear your advices to make them better! Thank you so much guys, you helped a lot!

Hi guys, i'm very close to harvest I think. I stopped feeding them for 2 weeks ago. What do you think? Should I cut now or wait a bit more? It's been 126 days from seed - took long time. Do you think this is sativa or indica, any idea?

Please advice.

First grow, fabric wardrobe, bad light, no reflector, all cheap stuff and here is the result:

IMG_8739.JPGIMG_8740.JPGIMG_8741.JPGIMG_8742.JPGIMG_8743.JPGIMG_8744.JPGIMG_8745.JPGIMG_8746.JPGIMG_8747.JPGIMG_8748.JPG

Plant #2 was male and #3 didn't grow well.

How many days has it been since you switched to 12/12 for flowering? They don't look ready to me. They look good... but not ready... Have you checked the trichomes?
At day 75 I switched it to 12/12. I don't have magnifying glass and don't know how to do actually.

Back
Top Bottom