First time growing - Using CFLs

LinuxReborn

I wanted 4 plants but one pesky seed decided it wanted to pop up and grow with another plant so I'm still deciding if I should kill it off or transplant it. I started germinating the seeds on July 5, 2017. It has almost been a week and I am curious to know user input if they look healthy and happy. This afternoon I will be going to get 4 more 23w 1600 lumen 6400k bulbs. I am only planning to keep 3 at the most if I am even that lucky to get 3 girls.

They are almost 1 week old ...

The second picture of the "yellow" looking plant isn't correct it is just as green as the others stupid camera phone LOL the reason its first leaves looks bad I am assuming to be because it took several days for it to finally push off its seed shell.

Plants_2_and_3_7-11-2017.jpg

Plant_5_7-11-2017.jpg

Plant_4_7-11-2017.jpg

Plant_1_7-11-2017.jpg

Re: First time growing. Using CFLs

They will eventually fight over nutrients and space and it's best to get rid of one now or to transplant it I would just go ahead and get rid of it transplanting can be too much stress on both

Ok I went ahead and removed one of the plants from the container. To verify I am supposed to add nutrients starting its 3rd set of leaves correct?

They are still prety young if you go for it make sure you use 1/4 of the recommended dosage.

Ok I went ahead and removed one of the plants from the container. To verify I am supposed to add nutrients starting its 3rd set of leaves correct?
NO FERTS what's so ever until at least day 15 ..Seedlings have baby food for that long. Separate those seedlings that are together before their roots entangle. I wouldn't recommend 2 in the same pot. Make sure the ph is correct going in AND AT runoff...good luck

Back
Top Bottom