First Time Growing

I know its been a while since I've last posted, but I'm back and here with a couple minor updates.

I tried to start a new plant which died immediately because I dropped it but that's that, the white widow plant is growing fantastic and is showing no bad signs with healthy leaves, my large plant is back to growing normally after i topped it and its showing no bad signs, no mold, or anything. the other plants are still growing good and are still healthy.

also I found a few cheap led lights and I'm not saying any possible harm so I'm going to see how each of them supports a plant at different heights then add them when I'm able to if they're a good fit.

happy growing, and thank you all for waiting with me along this journey🌿🌿🌿

FINAL POST ON THIS CHAIN

the plants grew really nicely, tallest ones final measurement came out to 5½ feet. I don't have a scale to measure how much I got from the complete grow, but id estimate about a little over ounce.

as for anymore update photos I never took any, but this grow was a success. thanks for everyone along the way helping me, and thank you for all the information along the way.

happy growing everyone, and I might try to start another grow eventually. stay tuned for updates🍀🍀

FINAL POST ON THIS CHAIN

the plants grew really nicely, tallest ones final measurement came out to 5½ feet. I don't have a scale to measure how much I got from the complete grow, but id estimate about a little over ounce.

as for anymore update photos I never took any, but this grow was a success. thanks for everyone along the way helping me, and thank you for all the information along the way.

happy growing everyone, and I might try to start another grow eventually. stay tuned for updates🍀🍀
Congrats on your harvest! :green_heart:

You can hot the 'Report' button at bottom left of any of your posts and ask a mod to move it to completed journals.

Back
Top Bottom