image25708.jpg

The full closet as it stands today
image25710.jpg

Thanks i cant get enough of these photops, luv em
Todays show, day 27 flowers and her clan of AK47s
image25954.jpg
image25952.jpg
image25953.jpg

Thats 3 flowering (from seeds), 2 mothers in 5gal smart pots (from seeds), 4 air potted clones, and 8 clones in styrofoam cups (be gentle with cups they tip over easily, lost two clones that way). I let the first three veg too long and now i have no room to flower any more plants until these are done, which is why ive adopted to using the two mothers in constant veg, one just got topped the other day, and the smaller mother is being supercropped.

Ok so my girls in the vegcycle tell me there was no need for using plain water, by chlorosis yellowing, i should have continued giving them nutrients at every watering, or i should be watering everyday in order to nut them every other watering. Those are my two options im looking at the moment. The tall mom showed more signs of rust patches too. So yeah cal mag plus iron and nitrogen every other day apparently, plus its been suggested to add the big bloom (a low NPK %) during their youths so they get a little p and k along with their n.

Also ive looked all over the fox farm products, wheres the calcium? Seriously which fox farm products have calcium in it? Cant find any, that cant be right? How does the fox farm schedule not mention calcium, thats like an essential nute. I guess ill just have to add Botanicals cal mag plus nitrogen and iron more often (still getting the rusty dieing leaves here and there), the cal mag has nitrogen should i not be using it during flower stage or is it ok?

And i did learn one thing, that FF Tiger Bloom is ph4 so an equal amt of ph up was needed, not sure if it caused any harm up till now, flowers look fine.

I'll have to check my labels when I get home. It seems like there would be trace amounts in Big Bloom, but not sure without being able to look at the bottle. NPK are you essential nutrients and then everything else, for the most part, would be micro's. A lot of the time the soil will contain enough calcium for a grow, but not always. Then you have to also look at using LED's. They cause a higher uptake of Mag, which will end up requiring more Calcium and Iron as well.

Back
Top Bottom