Pitbudz87's perpetual grow, afghan kush, blue mystic

pitbudz87

alright guys here it goes this isnt my first time at this i jus moved sites glad to be here, currently i have 3 blus mystic plants two mothers one afghan kush mother i have already started taking clones i grow in soil and bubbles, i am using foxfarms nutes grow big tiger bloom big bud and dark energy also fertilome 20 20 20 for veg and 8-59-18 for flower also superthrive. i have the mothers under a 60 gallon oscar tank. the flower tent is in the closet i have two 150 watt hps one in a cooltube and for the clone box well i got it at lowes and made it i have a bubble cloner i wont have time to post the pics of it yet but im gonna get most of ive got to get home and bonsai the mothers. once again its great to be here well i cant post attachments yet so i guess the pics will wait im gonna go introudce myself.:thanks:

Photo_122409_002.jpg

edang i cant get the pics to upload in my thread but there are a few in my gallery of everythin but the flower tent

Hurry up PitB with those pics so I can check out your bubbles. ;)

hahaha it worked and i just currently took down my cloner for a minuit so i can get these rooted i dident have a proper dome but the dome i got now is big enough for the whole systrm to fit in it i just gott get everythin out and in to flower

im gonna try and post the rest of the pics now well in a min gotta go grab a g time to blaze lol. goin to a bullridin tomorrow wish me luck

overlay-round.gif
overlay-round.gif
ok here is pics of the setup the plants look different now cuz i did some serious lst to them i forgot to tell yall that these mothers are goung to be boansi plants i will pull the rootball twice a year after a wile and cut it a angle and put more soil and continue.but here are the pics the fish tank is the mothers and the bpx is the cloner and the tent is the flower in tha closet. thanks enjoy if i can get em up here
overlay-round.gif
overlay-round.gif
overlay-round.gif
overlay-round.gif
overlay-round.gif
overlay-round.gif
overlay-round.gif
overlay-round.gif
well they r kinda in random order cuz im jus figuring this out, and those clones look much beter and that temp is of the clone dome but i have it at 84% humidity now i dident get the pics uploaded to my dads comp when i was there so i dont have ny but ill change that if there is any way to put videos i can jus take vids everytime i got this cool digital camecorder that plugs to the usb and you can upload takes up to an hour of footage gonna come in handy tomorrow at that bullridin

well dangit it isnt posting them it did this to me eariler but when i came back the pic was there what is the deal can someone help me out here?

shit i just went in the grow and ive got spider mites dammit im gonna have to break out the neem oil

yea i forgot take off the first http when i posted

gonna try some pics again well never mind im gonna have to do it at my dads house it isnt working over here on my comp but ima try tommorow ill get new pics too so yall can see everything ive figured it out finally just having computer problems now damn the luck but everythin is lookin great got 92 % humidity in my clone dome as soon as i put these clones into veg for a week im going to put up my bubble cloner cuz it fits perfectly in the dome and only takes 7 days to root where it takes longer with jus rockwool and soil. temps are a little high in the mother box under the fish tank about 94 so tomorrow im gonnna put a vent out wich i should have done a long time ago but ive been busy. dealing with spider mites but ive got a 70 % neem oil and i treat it half a teaspoon to a quart of water in a spray bottel twice a day but i just have them in the mother box foor now but im treating everything to be on the safe side. in the flower tent the temps with the lights on are stayinat a constant 85 wich is good and at night they r dropping to 72 some of you might say this is to high during the lights on period but keep in mind om running afghana kush but the blue mystic isnt responding as well but it is doing fine i am still using veg nutes until i see hairs then i will gradually switch to bloom nutes but so far so good. pics tomorrow hopefully.

gonna try some pics again well never mind im gonna have to do it at my dads house it isnt working over here on my comp but ima try tommorow ill get new pics too so yall can see everything ive figured it out finally just having computer problems now damn the luck but everythin is lookin great got 92 % humidity in my clone dome as soon as i put these clones into veg for a week im going to put up my bubble cloner cuz it fits perfectly in the dome and only takes 7 days to root where it takes longer with jus rockwool and soil. temps are a little high in the mother box under the fish tank about 94 so tomorrow im gonnna put a vent out wich i should have done a long time ago but ive been busy. dealing with spider mites but ive got a 70 % neem oil and i treat it half a teaspoon to a quart of water in a spray bottel twice a day but i just have them in the mother box foor now but im treating everything to be on the safe side. in the flower tent the temps with the lights on are stayinat a constant 85 wich is good and at night they r dropping to 72 some of you might say this is to high during the lights on period but keep in mind om running afghana kush but the blue mystic isnt responding as well but it is doing fine i am still using veg nutes until i see hairs then i will gradually switch to bloom nutes but so far so good. pics tomorrow hopefully.

Sounds great! Have you had much for problems with the Blue Mystic? Or smoked it before? Up my way noone has ever heard of it, which is why I bought the seeds. Sounds like you are getting things under control! And 85 degrees is hot, but certainly not too hot. Sounds great!:peace:

Sounds great! Have you had much for problems with the Blue Mystic? Or smoked it before? Up my way noone has ever heard of it, which is why I bought the seeds. Sounds like you are getting things under control! And 85 degrees is hot, but certainly not too hot. Sounds great!:peace:

well the only prob is the heat it dosent like it to much but the clones are dealing with the heat much better than a plant started from seed but its in a solo cup and rootbound as hell im gonna try and savalgage her and then sell her to someone everything else looks wonderful tho

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

the grow turned out well sorry i never got time to get up pics i got about a half each party cup and had 11 of them due to the recent circumstances of my fathers illness and passing last thursday ive been a little sidetracked

Thank you for the input. Our deapest sympathy for your lost. And thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine
Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom