First Time Outdoor Grow - Urkulan

SmokenFish

Hi everybody, first timer here. After combing through this site, you guys know your sh*t ! :thumb: There are many, MANY tasty looking buds, nugs, and plants. I appreciate all and any critique I may receive. I decided to give a try at 1 plant from my local collective as I'm a patient, and didn't want to get in over my head for my first time. Here's what I did :

photo284.JPG
photo7.PNG
photo_13_15.JPG
photo_3_48.JPG

The Strain - URKULAN ( Romulan x Purple Urkle)
I grew her in a 19 gallon tub about 60-70% full, consisting over 1/2 natural soil with earthworms already in it, and 1/2 potting soil. I have some trees in my backyard, so the tub is necessary so I can move it around for maximum light. I grew her 100% ORGANIC as I gave her worms ( castings ), my human hair, dried coffee grounds, and Age Old Organics " Bloom 5-10-5 ". I gradually stepped up the Bloom dosing once she started flowering and I'm about 2 weeks or so away from harvest because of my climate. We get a little more sun around here :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, that's it. Any comments, critiques, drooling, questions...i'm open to it. I'm quite proud and I think I really did well, but I'm honestly curious to see what some of you seasoned vets think. Thanks for taking the time to read a NOOBS :geek: thread. Stay kool, stay medicated, and all that jazz. :ganjamon:

looks far away from a noob i would suppose! beautiful plant for a first timer. and all organic! i love anyone who uses all organic and outdoors. worm castings are the way to go.

how old is she? have you harvested yet? if not, when you do post the pics of the finished bud! :hookah:

Hi ismokedit, thanks for the kind words. I'm really loving the fact I went organic as I feel it'll be more rewarding and I have the benefit of knowing I didn't add ANY chemical nutrients.

As far as how old, I got her in about july, and she was about 4" tall. She didn't get very tall at all, only about 18" tall, but about 24-26" wide and has 5 FAT leaders instead of just 1 main. I'm probably about 2 weeks away from harvest and I've been checking on her frequently throughout the day and making sure she gets the last bit of strong light she can before the REAL clouds get here. The anticipation is killing me, but I just have to be patient, bide my time, and it'll be worth it. The trimming and curing is where I REALLY have to be proper on, or all my hard work will be for nothing.

looks like a nice plant, great job. 19 gallon pot! that's a huge pot to be moving around the yard, how do you do that just drag it from spot to spot. My five gallon got pretty heavy, after watering I would carry them into the shed to do a black out for 12/12 sunlight.

Back
Top Bottom