First time..purps hydro grow-bedroom growroom

SANY0155.JPG

WHATS UP ...FLYFISHINROCK..!!!!!
Thanks for the look man......I like your thinking....leave her be.
It only seems to be on the ones that were hanging on or near the drippiers.

WHATS UP ......PAN4GOLD49...!!!
I will do just that...I'll give them a week or so and trim her...thanks for checking up on us man.

Thanks for checking up on the girls.....PIECE

Hey man I'm guessing you already took care of the odor problem cuz you haven;t brought it up again. If not you better get on that bro cuz once they start flowering it might be too late

WHATS UP GANJAGARDENER.......Ya, got the smell thing right.....a couple "MOVMENT SENSER" smelly spray things here and there all around the daughters appt (not in the grow room though) and shes happy....LOL....no more smell. They havent got any more "skunky" as of yet.....but we know that wont last long.

Thanks for checking in on us man........PIECE

Hey man those might work for now/veg but once those ladies hit puberty/flower there gonna be emitting pheromones like mad to attract a mate. If your not ready for the stankIness they might attract LEO or rippers.

Although I have gotten rid of odors in much the same way but the room was pretty much sealed off from the house anyway. You might be just fine but then again you might not. I know you'd rather be safe then sorry my friend

WHATS UP GANJA!!! you'r right man.......I've already started to draw the vent system up with one of those scrubers. I'll either make one or buy one.

The bedroom is sealed pretty good from the rest of the appt.

I'm hafting to raise that light 2" a day for the last 3 days!!! These girls are exploding!!!

Thanks for the input man......keep an eye on us.................PIECE

I found a great thread on making your own carbon filter in the how to section let me find it and i post a link. Looking good so far!

not sure how to link it, but its in the grow room construction section. called grow box construction. by stratlogic. excellent thread! check it out if you havnt yet.

WHATS UP NEPharmer.........THANKS man, there doing real good now.

I will head on over to that thread for shure....thanks for the info. I got to get that stuff going , there exploding with size and smell .

PIECE.........:hippy:

WHATS UP GUYS !!!!! I am posting new pics later today.....there exploding since I put them on "mild" "GENERAL HYDROPONICS" 3 part nutes 2 days ago!!!!

Let me know what you guys think............PIECE

Back
Top Bottom