First time Smoking

FuzzyBud

I just wanna know do you get high the first time some people say yes other say no. Is this true and How many hits should i take to start 1-2? then go form there.

Thanks

Have a bonghit , then another and a another and another then work your way from there. Have a cup of water with you hehe :)

brushtail

FuzzyBud said:
I just wanna know do you get high the first time some people say yes other say no. Is this true and How many hits should i take to start 1-2? then go form there.

Thanks

I got fucking ripped my first time dancing with Mary Jane.

Yeah, just take it easy don't freak yourself out be cool and relax. Have a great time. :smokin:

dont think about it and dont wait for it, the high will come. when you think about it then it sometime takes longer. smoke and listen to some music.

I didn't get high my first time.
Just smoke whatever amount... (more than two hits... I would say at least 3-4)...

punk_rock said:
i didn't get high the first or second time i smoked.
for me it was lucky number 4....

I didnt get high the first couple of times I smoked either.

Most likely because I'd never smoked anything before and didnt know how to inhale.

I was so ripped when i first smoked .... omfg was i baked .... but we smoked like 2 fats ass blunts and 7 bowls within like 3 hours

I didnt get high the first time either, I got high till the third time I smoked...

Back
Top Bottom