First Time

When i first started my seedlings as soon as they popped and grew a half inch tap root i put them in soil in my tent under a 18/6 600w HPS bulb then changed to a MH bulb about 2 weeks in,so i personally will do the same when i start my next grow,except start with a MH,just make sure the humidity is high because it's such a strong light and the seedlings are young. I had the light around 2 foot away from the seedlings to start and was checking on them lots just keep an eye out for little changes in the seedlings you will be able to work out what they like/dislike sounds weird but you will understand what i mean lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

image9838.jpg
image9837.jpg

That's my tent an light set up

Do you have vent holes/flaps in the tent you could open? On warmer days i leave the tent door open a little during lights on,I raised my humidity by putting a bowl of water in the tent and having a towel half in it half out with a fan blowing on it
DSC_06023.JPG

I added the bowl after i took this pic.

Yea. I opened the vent flaps an ok mate might giv that a try coz it staying between 41 an 45 % humidity need together it up an my temp at 26.8 at the min they seem to be ok with it at that at the mo will take a few new pics so u can see them

Sweet,pictures are wicked i upload loads to my journal ha ha ha i've slowed down on the pics a bit now because they are flowering :cheesygrinsmiley: i have 5 fans in my grow room 3 seven inch fans a 9 inch fan and a 16 inch fan ! lol plus when i open a window at the back and the front of the house i get a nice breeze thru which helps :)

Seedlings are looking fantastic !!

Yeah i leave my extractor fan and all my fans in the tent running 24/7,I have that many fans because i needed lower humidity in grow room and the more air moving inside the tent the harder it is for the RH to rise,well thats what i've been reading and its working i got it down to 36% day before yday :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wouldn't worry about turning all your fans on now as they are only small seedlings so a gentle breeze blowing over them is more than enough,when they start to grow i would put the other one on :cheesygrinsmiley:

Leave the light where it is lift the plants up towards the light a bit to minimise stretch put your hand on top of the seedling palm facing down if it's too hot for your hand it's too hot for the seedlings,but be carefull not to put it too close while they are still young,what i done is use th back of my hand then add a few inches on just to be sure.

Moved them up a few inches an added a couple like u said to do they seem to be fine
If anything I would say they loving it lol I will up date with pics in couple days an show u how they getting on

Back
Top Bottom