First Time

I wouldn't say it was your light being too close mate cfl's don't give off alot of heat they can burn but that causes the leaves to curl upwards and the leaves start to deform,i had an issue with my 600w hps being too close last week and mine looked like this
Untitled146.jpg

Welcome to :420:

You were asking about nutes but I didn't see what kind you have. Also IMHO I would only use ph water with a root hormone for the first week or two. Don't put a definite time on it. The plant will tell you when it needs what. I know I sounds crazy now but after a few grows you'll know what I mean.

Ok thanks an I am using biobizz nutes I hav put the light at 15 cm away from them nw so will see how it goes at that height for nw
An I will take a pic of where I gt them an at some point will take 1 of the grow tent I am using

Look at the size of ur stem that is fat lol an is that at 4 weeks old yea an I am going to be using a 600w mh for veg an I gt a 600 w hps for flower well I could use both couldn't I as they are air cooled lights

Sweet,yeah they are chunky stems for sure should see them now ha ha ha :) and i only used a 400w MH you should have some wicked growth with a 600,how long do you plan on vegging for ? i reccomend looking into LST so you can make sure the bottom of the plant is getting all the light it needs without trimming any leaves off :cheesygrinsmiley:

An what week did u put urs in to veg stage when do u think I could put mine under my 600 mh an
start doing 18 on 6 off thanks for all the info shofar as well peeps

No it doesn't sound dumb at all when i first heard of LST(low stress training) i was like wtf is that ! ha ha It's a method used to tie the plant's down to limit the height and maximize the light penetration to the lower parts of the plant that don't get much light,it doesn't involve any cutting of the leaves which is why i got interested in it, i didn't like the idea of growing then cutting lots of leaves off(lollypopping) here are some pics of whan i started to use LST on them
DSC_03431.JPG

DSC_05551.JPG

DSC_08243.jpg

i'm not sure on that one sorry lol

But i should imagine it would be ok,me personally i would just stick to the tap water,as long as you leave tap water around 24 hrs so the chlorine evaporates it's usually ok,when i do it i fill up 5L bottles and leave the tops off the bottles for a day or 2,be sure to check the ph tho cos it creeps up :)

Ok mate will do a mix of the 2 I think see how it goes just been spraying them with
Water every day so the soil don't dry out an they seem to be loving it they growing up quick they
About the same height as the 2 wk old 1 lol will put a pic up 2mz an show you lol

The 1 in te middle is the one that had a little prob with but seems to be pulling through ok
Now just hav to see how we go an when do u think I should change over to 18 an 6

Ok mate I have started doing 18 an 6 nw an I had a couple other seeds that I thought wasn't going to germ an then forgot about them for a few days remembered today an checked an the root on them is massive haha so quickly placed them in some pots an we will see what happens lol

Back
Top Bottom