First timer needs mentoring

Setup looking spot on! Great to see that progress you'be been making. I'll be following along to see how it all finishes up.
And btw have also only ever heard fantastic things about Recharge. Great add! Tending to the garden is a great way to spend quarantine :yummy:

How do you feel that exhale bag is working in your grow? Have you been able to take ppm measurements? I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about them and am considering adding one myself.

-K

Setup looking spot on! Great to see that progress you'be been making. I'll be following along to see how it all finishes up.
And btw have also only ever heard fantastic things about Recharge. Great add! Tending to the garden is a great way to spend quarantine :yummy:

How do you feel that exhale bag is working in your grow? Have you been able to take ppm measurements? I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about them and am considering adding one myself.

-K
Hey thanks alot, it's been quite a journey! Battled aphids twice but other than the bug war I encountered it was a pretty simple run! (Never really got rid of them 100%,but I used neems and organic Bonide spray that has kept them at bay for the most part) As for the recharge, I literally use it at least every other water (and I dont water with any runoff, more of a "less, but more often" watering approach. So that on top of using autosoil I think were the main reasons this has been such an easy productive run.. an with the exhale bag, I honestly couldn't tell you whether it has made a big impact or not since this is truly my first grow I've ever tried period an I have no runs to compare it to, but I definitely will be buying another one seeing as it's not too pricey for a 6-9 month bag? Thanks again for any and all feedback you guys, means alot and every piece of info I can sponge from yall is useful!

Oh also I wasnt able to do any ppm checking, I dont yet have the equipment for that but i will be looking into getting a meter in the future so we can see what the exhale bag does for a 2x2x4 tent!

Oh also I wasnt able to do any ppm checking, I dont yet have the equipment for that but i will be looking into getting a meter in the future so we can see what the exhale bag does for a 2x2x4 tent!

Your bug war comment reminds me of Starship Troopers: The Cannabis Wars haha. But seems like you did a lot right early on to make this whole grow a fairly streamlined. Think it goes to show why the K.I.S.S principle is so highly regarded on this forum.

Ya next on my list of things I'd like to get for my grow would be a solid CO2 and light meter. Not that these things are absolutely necessary, but they can really help a lot in getting a room dialed into your ideal conditions. I feel its good to mix learning how to get a feel for how your plants are reacting to your environment and knowing how to blend that with anecdotal and scientific research that has been done detailing ideal growing conditions for the best possible quality of your flower and yield.

Best of luck with your future grows! I'll do my best to follow along

-K

Back
Top Bottom