First-Timer! Seedlings are growing very slowly?

purpleyurple

:Namaste:
Hi everyone!
My first time giving this a crack & this is totally a backyard, personal (preferably organic although I plan on using fertilizers) grow.

Anyway it's been about 3-4 weeks since germination and they seem to be growing very very slowly - one even slower than the other. They are both in regular potting mix inside peat-pots at the moment & I move them from inside to outside in the sunlight and bring them back in of a night time. I was hoping to leave them in the back yard once they have the strength to survive the weather. I have no idea what strain they are - I think they are still too young to tell if it's indica or sativa by the size of the leaves either.

Is there any tips you can give me? Today's been a really windy and rainy day so in these photo's i've brought them inside under a 60 watt lamp in my room with the window open for ventilation - not sure if this is a good idea on every cloudy day or not? Can you guys give me some tips? ALSO: The stems are red? Is this normal for seedlings?

Cheers in advance! :peace:

Hello Purpleyurple (BID will love that name)

They look great. I would re-pot now into bigger pots and bury at least half the stem when you do it. If you are going to bring them in I would get a full spectrum CFL to put them under

Okay awesome, I'll repot them and see how they go.
What about the red stems? Are they normal? Also - in general would you say they are growing too slowly? Or am I just over reacting?

Back
Top Bottom