First timer Sumhigi random seeds

sumhigi

I was givin a bunch of plants to help grow back in late april. It has been about 2 months under my care and they are looking good but i am scared about the size of them. Thay are about 3 months old and some are 34 inches before the flowering stage. All of them are female that are showing. i will have pics as soon as i can get a digital cam. i am feeding the fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom. They are under a 1000 watt sunmaster super high output hps deluxe light. They have been on 12/12 lighting for about 5 days now. I have them in a 8x8x6 room completly sealed. the temp is any where form 76-80F. i have a fan blowing air in one for venting and one icolating fan blowing on them. I have been cracking co2's in the fans,(2) small bb gun carts every watering. i have some old pick from when they were just lilgirls ill post.

so its been three days and they have grown morn then 5" in hight. i was told that i can get something to stunt therer groth. is there? can it hurt them?

New hot off the presspics!

Please look at these and tell me what you think. I found what i think are spider mites(black moving dots and webbing around the sun leafs). I spray them with 1/2 lemon dish soup to 1qt water, top and bottom of leaves. Then I let stand til the leaves are just about dry. Then rise the leaves with reg. water. i have been doing that for about 3 days now and have seen a small difference.

please help i think i am to late what do i do??

:hmmmm:as i am checking on the spider mites today, i happen to notice that on one of the plants there had some orange hairs on very bud but the bud still was mostly white. So as i look closer at it i see a noticly bigger pistol. i think it is a seed please help me what the f do i do? i am scared should i be? what will happen? on week 3 of flowering with 1000 hps is it to late?
i will have pics asap
when should i trim sun leaves? do i need to?

Back
Top Bottom