First Try At Blue Treacle Auto

Smoker4588

I have 14 blue treacle, 1 Lemmon and 1 critical all autos in coco, using coco canna A & B until I See pistols coming through, then switch it to big bud on the second week of pistols/flower for 3 weeks then overdrive for 3 weeks then flush for 2 weeks and should be ripe for the picking, with any luck lol. PH goes from 5.6-5.8 and started off with a quarter strength of the coco A & B for the first week, second week half strength then ŵeek 3 was full strength there after. I use a 80 litre Bin and it lasts 2 feeds (once every 2 days with drain off). They were on for 24hrs the first 2-3 weeks now on 18/6, will carry on using the coco feed until the second week of the pistols/flowering coming through before flushing once with ph 5.5 and moving onto big bud for 3 weeks then another flush before the overdrive see how that pans out.

Temp between 28-32 degrees Celsius
Humidity from 35-60 try for 45-60 at the moment

My ladies are in a 2m x 2m x 2m tent with an inlet fan of 6" and 4" outlet, will be adding a bigger extractor for the outlet or a second to lower the temp down to 24-28 Celsius, also have a standing 16" 180 degree fan inside. I am into my 3rd week of grow, Sunday gone (from germination) and have added some pics, dont have any from earlier life but I will update once a week with pics to show you the progress from now on. It's the first time I have grew autos and hope to see good results and yeilds with any luck. Thanks for reading and if there are any questions you would like to know just ask and I will try my best to answer.
image28814.jpg
image28815.jpg

The ladies started to flower on Monday gone so decided to give them 1 last feed of coco A & B on Thursday and left them for 4 days, fed them about 3 litres today with plain water with a PH of 5.5. Will be feeding again on Tuesday coming with full strength big bud coco. Here's some pics of the beauties.
image29197.jpg
image29196.jpg
image29200.jpg
image29199.jpg
image29198.jpg
image291931.jpg
image29195.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

Yes still active just having trouble uploading pics and have been busy with work, I will try and upload some now with a quick update. Sorry to all who were interested

Sorry for the wait hope you like what you see. Some are further on then the others and some are to tall , 1 also died so now 13 Blue Treacle, 1 Lemmon and 1 Critical The ones that are less mature, I have kept on Big Bud coco with a flush after every 2-3 feeds, the others are on Overdrive.

Back
Top Bottom