First Try At LST With My Durban Poison Baby!

They are all looking great to me! I wouldn’t have any advice on the cloning in particular but I like the idea of sticking with what works for me. Lol. If you were losing some clones then it might be worth trying a different approach. Is there supposed to be a benefit to using the Rockwool?
I have lost of one clone outta six....but thats because my cat knocked it over...and ate it

Mommy and two of her clones that just got topped hard so I can get that stem good n thick and start lst soon.
DSCF1135.JPG
DSCF1153.JPG
DSCF1135.JPG

So..off topic, but went with about 20 work friends to Zoombezi waterpark yesterday...passed out a few special brownies...after that and 150 bucks or so in drinks apiece, well, we were ripped. We smuggled in about 30 subs we made at work...was really fun, but we kept getting chastized for smoking...lol...I was like, "hey we rented the private gazebos for a reason." Best part..my boss paid for everything except the drinks!! (well she paid for a few of them too actually)

Back on topic...gonna have to dedicate a second bedroom for my veggin plants...my wife is gonna kill me. She says its like this.."your dog is first, then your plants, then me."..and I said, "actually, mowing the yard might be in there in front of you too."..good thing she loves me!

So..off topic, but went with about 20 work friends to Zoombezi waterpark yesterday...passed out a few special brownies...after that and 150 bucks or so in drinks apiece, well, we were ripped. We smuggled in about 30 subs we made at work...was really fun, but we kept getting chastized for smoking...lol...I was like, "hey we rented the private gazebos for a reason." Best part..my boss paid for everything except the drinks!! (well she paid for a few of them too actually)
Sounds like a fun day! Lol
Where was our invite?

Ok...I am a complete idiot..(I didnt want to admit it)...overwatered....saw the droop...knew what I did....was thinkin about a transplant anyway....was worried if she would get rootbound...so did it and she looked good after 1/2 hour. lst'd and made her level again...lookin good...clones are amazing so far....will post pics tommorow!!

Back
Top Bottom