Five Bits Of Indica: New420guy’s Seeds

You're not far from Idaho! Just a little bit of Wyoming between you and them.
Lol. We just moved here from Texas two years ago. I just realized last weekend how close we were to Wyoming.

I also just realized Today you got nominated (gonna win) MOTM.
Congrats. I was thinking the other day for the MOTY why you weren’t on it, then I saw the message for me. Lol!
No comparison, but I’m learning.

Yup, that there is the beginning of a Mg def... I concur 100% :nerd-with-glasses:
Yeah I hit them with 4ml per/gal (20ml-5gal) of Botanicare calmag plus.
Just on the original root ball. The new soil is still fairly moist.

Sheds got me questioning my soil now.

You know that’s some frosty stuff...
And that’s the first run with the amendments.
22030E9D-FE29-4D34-9C85-3A46EDBE9394.jpeg
027B7C7C-145B-4EA6-B2F6-30106833B631.jpeg
AB72AA98-F76F-47A7-93E3-99BF3067E533.jpeg

I gotta be doing something right. And these things didn’t get Jack for attention. Lol.

I'm not really. That said, if you have magnesium deficiencies this early, it means the soil is lacking in magnesium. That's something you can fix before you transplant if you have time to cook the next batch of soil before then. In the meantime, there's no downside to adding what's missing now unless you see it as sacrilege!
Na I don’t brother. Thats why I ran it with the current 5 to see what it needs. I think Salt told me that.
So these are at 3/4 weeks I think, maybe 2 cups worth of soil. I hit them with Compost tea with Recharge twice, and the rest was water.
I need to decide what I want to use for the amendments. I need to beef up the P-K too. These buds are small compared the the last run. I think that was all the URB. That’s stuff legit, but expensive as hell.

Did Hperckerhead get booted or something?
Was going to see how his were doing. He bought seeds from N420guy too.

Must have either been canned or asked to be removed? Have you been to his threads to see what they say for his posts?
I can’t pull him up on the thread search (by member). I went to the N420guys promo post, clicked his name and it gave me an oops error.
He didn’t seem like the type to get booted.

I can’t pull him up on the thread search (by member). I went to the N420guys promo post, clicked his name and it gave me an oops error.
He didn’t seem like the type to get booted.
Ah well, was just curious to see what his plants looked like. He started a month earlier.

Back
Top Bottom